Potential top indy/international guys who may be signed in 2015

DCLXVI

Getting Noticed By Management
In 2014 we saw Kevin Steen, Prince Devitt and KENTA all signed to WWE/NXT. We also saw El Generico/Sami Zayn get in his zone along with Pac/Adrian Neville. I was surprised but really happy that seasoned indy and Japanese guys are getting their time to shine aside from ex-NFL/amateur wrestling guys... nothing against them, but it's good to see guys who don't necessarily fit the "mold" of a bodybuilder or big guy break through.

Who do you see WWE/NXT signing in 2015 that hasn't been signed? I'd love to see MASADA get a deal but he's a deathmatch wrestler and seems to do okay in Japan and doesn't seem interested. Dean Ambrose wrestled in CZW so you never know.

Thoughts?

The main person I wanted was Uhaa Nation and it appears he signed a deal yesterday. I think he could be brilliant

The main person I wanted was Uhaa Nation and it appears he signed a deal yesterday. I think he could be brilliant

I've watched clips of his matches on YouTube and the guy's pretty damn good. He has a very unique combination of power and athleticism. He's a muscular guy, probably goes about 235-240 pounds, and is around 6'0", but he's really fast & agile and he's known for being able to do the high flying stuff. I dunno if he's any good on the mic, which will slow him down some in WWE if he isn't.

I wouldn't mind WWE trying to sign Adam Cole as he strikes me as someone who'd be pretty ideal as to what Triple H is looking for. He's 25 years old, but he has a lot of experience as April will mark his 7th anniversary in wrestling. He has a lot of experience in various companies and has been a big star in Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla for the past 4 years or so.

In the grand scheme of things, if a guy has the ability inside the ring and is able to make me interested in seeing him do what he does, I don't care if he's 185 pounds or 285 pounds.

I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago.
I'd like to see WWE sign
Cedric Alexander
The Young Bucks
Adam Cole
RCH
Kyle O'Reilly
The Briscoe's
Prince Puma
Sexy Star

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.