Post Your Rep - Prison Version

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
Another thread of Post Your Rep except it is in the Prison section instead of the GSD section.

Currently -40

I noticed that green rep counts more than red rep, so green rep me please :D

BTW in Black Ops, I am 7th Prestige Level 31 and my KDR is 1.68

If you want to add me, my PSN is Welp666.

Untitled.png

On black ops I didn't prestige yet, and when I do, I'm only doing it once. I'm around lever 46, and not sure what my KDR is. I've been playing Madden 11 lately.

PSN is Das897

and yes, Green rep is way better then red rep. Green rep makes your points go up, red rep makes your points go down.

Untitled.png

On black ops I didn't prestige yet, and when I do, I'm only doing it once. I'm around lever 46, and not sure what my KDR is. I've been playing Madden 11 lately.

PSN is Das897

and yes, Green rep is way better then red rep. Green rep makes your points go up, red rep makes your points go down.

No, I meant that green rep counts as more points than red rep. Red rep only makes your rep go down by like -1 and green rep makes it go up by like +10.

Lol, well not exactly. I'm not sure how it works with the amount of points, but it depends on the rep power. You see, I have a power of 2, and if I give someone green rep, they get two points, but if I give someone red rep, they lose 1 point.

Now Lee for example, if he gives you green, you get 24 points, but if he gives you red, well...I think you lose 24, I'm not sure though, maybe ten. Not sure how it works.

Lol, well not exactly. I'm not sure how it works with the amount of points, but it depends on the rep power. You see, I have a power of 2, and if I give someone green rep, they get two points, but if I give someone red rep, they lose 1 point.

Now Lee for example, if he gives you green, you get 24 points, but if he gives you red, well...I think you lose 24, I'm not sure though, maybe ten. Not sure how it works.

Whatever, you don't have to listen to me but I think you are wrong.

I noticed that green rep counts more than red rep, so green rep me please :D

BTW in Black Ops, I am 7th Prestige Level 31 and my KDR is 1.68

If you want to add me, my PSN is Welp666.

No, I meant that green rep counts as more points than red rep. Red rep only makes your rep go down by like -1 and green rep makes it go up by like +10.

The public education system has failed you boy.

This reminds me: if you get red from me, but it's not a giant picture of a turd, it was a borderline red. I save the turd for truly heinous posting.

yeah if you red rep they lose half what your rep power is. Not sure exactly what it is if you only have rep power one, I assume it's -1

yeah I think if someone has 0 rep power when they red rep it doesn't do anything, it's happened before. K now anyone tell me how to do this, technologically impaired ya'know.

OK, this'll have to do.

Why we *really* hate... / Uncle Sam / You had me with the first paragraph

Why we *really* hate... / TUFFY54 / Great post man
Why we *really* hate... / Uncle Chester / Good post but TNA are NOT the second biggest in the world. More like 4th, 5th. NJPW, NOAH are all more popular than TNA
Why we *really* hate... / Shattered dreams / Interesting read, many many flaws but an interesting read nonetheless
Why we *really* hate... / Mister Rob
Why we *really* hate... / MOExcecution / One of the best posts I have read! Great job!
Why we *really* hate... / MizterColemine / it's true. its damn true... or real, w/e
Tommy "crimson"... / LSN80 / ill reserve judgment as well. what does "eddy tiger" mean?
Who should Visckie help... / The Natural / your posting is really improving, im very impressed dude.
The Straight Edge... / The Rev sXe / I don't think ANYONE couldn't said it better
F@*#F*@#F#$!: Inquiry... / Mighty NorCal / Im not going to pretend I understand what you are on about, but I will commend you for jumping in there with the big boys and voicing your opinion intelligently. Respect, keep up the good work.
Mason Ryan Raw Debut / hdchz / Him hitting Punk first was what gave CM Punk the victory in that match.
Liverpool sign Bent!! / Numbers / lol
What now for Gabriel... / JETER123 / Right???? The Dashex and his posts are so freaking annoying...Like, he makes it seem like the Dashex are a real group already by saying, "Will Slater and Gabriel join the Dashex?" And then you look up the Dashex, driving you crazy not finding it.
Why the fuck did he... / Mister Awesome / Forgot to rep you on this here. Thanks for your input to the CL, mate. Please feel free to drop in as much as you like. The more the merier.
Post your rep / Serious Jones
Acceptance - The bane... / LSN80 / not bad dude. read my response below.
What makes you even... / King Patrick / I posted before I read yours. Agree 100%.
Dream match / The Disturbed / Good game actually
Your first kiss? / Find'er Woo'er Ryder / i was in red because of my bad posts not stupid threads like this haha.

Total rep = 189
Pretty proud of my norcal rep and uncle sam rep i got just a few minutes ago.

DirtyJosé;2771238 said:
Also, HHHeartbreak Kid looks like a real winner.

Seriously, I don't know why the fuck you choose to bash me, since I've never interacted with you, but whatever. You continue sending me your "clever" lil pictures through rep and I'll continue to wonder you seem like a used douche bag. Fuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back