• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible Faction?

Hem

Getting Noticed By Management
Hello everyone, if your not a fan of fantasy booking/Daniel Bryan/Both then I suggest you read and comment on another post.

Now lets pretend this years Royal Rumble event hasn't actually happened yet. It will happen tomorrow. The key here is to PRETEND. I know the scenario which I will lay in front of you is highly unlikely and just something my wishful mind came up with.

Daniel Bryan, Kane, Roman Reigns, Big Show, J&J Security, Rusev & Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper are the final members of the Rumble match.

It's basically Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns Vs. The Authorities contacts.

Reigns gets J&J out. Daniel gets Harper out. Bray gets Roman out.

Daniel is left with the 4 top dogs of the Authority, or at least associates of the Authority.

Suddenly the music hits -- no it's not Rocky -- out comes Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and Hideo Itami. They help Bryan eliminate the Big Show and Kane and Bryan scores the double elimination on Rusev and Bray Wyatt.

The next night on RAW, the NXT trio come out and say who they are, how long they've been wrestling and how long they have been relegated to NXT because the Authority feels that they too are B+ players.

Daniel Bryan says he knew these guys before any of them even signed to the WWE. Zayn calls out Rollins saying he's a pathetic sell out and he's ashamed that they were once friends in real life.

You book Zayn Vs. Rollins at WM and Breeze/Hideo Vs. Big Show/Kane at WM with Reigns Vs. a Heel Ambrose and lastly Daniel Bryan Vs. Brock Lesnar(c)

I don't know why I pitched this idea, I just think it is one that I would personally love to see but I know it will never see the light of day. Which I am glad about because it would get shit canned almost immediately.

That's more interesting than anything WWE will or have written in any what if scenario so rest assured it won't ever happen.

Nice idea but much as I like him Tyler Breeze would not fit with those uggos, so replace him with Neville and that would look like a better faction. :p

Yeah, there is clearly a reason you are writing on here and not in WWE.

Well I guess thats true, I think it may be that I'm not old enough to join the WWE creative team, but hey if you want me to join them when I can then I'll take it into consideration, bud.

But I did say "I know the scenario which I will lay in front of you is highly unlikely and just something my wishful mind came up with."

That means theres 0 scope of this happening and it's my imagination.

Not a bad idea to be honest with you but I would replace Hideo and Breeze with Owens and Balor. Then have Owens ultimately turn on everyone catapulting him into monster heel status by taking out Zayn in a tag match. This is fantasy booking so I can say this haha ;)

Zayn/Owens vs Kane/Show
Rollins vs Balor
Ambrose vs heel Reigns who joins the authority
Bryan vs Lesnar (rollins tries to cash in with the help of the authority, but Lesnar takes everyone out to end the night)

There's where I would go if I went with your idea.

Its not a bad idea for the faction, but even if I was fantasy booking I wouldn't give 3 guys who were brought up from NXT their own individual WM matches 2 having only been there 2 months. Maybe a 3-man tag match and Daniel Bryan in the main event, but they would be taking away spots from other guys I'd like to see as well. I'd give them all large man tag match with enough time to showcase each person, but no way they'd be build up enough from obscurity to WM match time in 2 months. The Shield went almost 2 months before they even had A match, and that was as a group and not at WM.

Other than that it wasn't a bad idea for getting those guys up to the main roster and giving Bryan something to do other than continuing to be the underdog always.

Not a bad idea to be honest with you but I would replace Hideo and Breeze with Owens and Balor. Then have Owens ultimately turn on everyone catapulting him into monster heel status by taking out Zayn in a tag match. This is fantasy booking so I can say this haha

See at first I wasn't thinking of having Breeze in the faction and instead I had contemplated Kevin Owens. Then I realized..thats a shitty way to set up the big bad monster...

I'd much rather Kevin Owens debut by costing either Daniel Bryan or Seth Rollins a fairly big match. Had Owens been down in NXT an appropriate amount I would say do it at Fast Lane and cost Bryan WM but thats just rushing too many things too fast. His debut on RAW should be the same as his debut on NXT - against a former friend of his who made it to the WWE first.

I don't want Balor to join this group because he is destined for greatness as a solo act and doesn't need a group. I think he would be epic if he had Paul Heyman in his corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back