Possible Career Vs. Title Main Event for Bound For Glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blizzard

TNA currently has plans for Jeff Jarrett Vs. Sting in a Career or Title match at Bound for Glory, as the site reports this could change this is just a plan TNA Management may use.

Thats how you know Sting is going to win... He signed a 1 year deal... There not gonna just let him lose and lose there biggest draw...

Samoa Joe should get the belt at Bound for Glory. It'd make his title win seem so much more important, whoever he beat for it.

There's a million different ways TNA could set up Joe getting the title, it pisses me off that they don't realise that it's what every TNA fan wants.

Scenario 1
Samoa Joe destroys Jarrett for the belt and Sting faces Christian, maybe make it a Loser Leaves TNA match.

Scenario 2
Samoa Joe destroys Sting for the belt, get a massive rub.

Scenario 3
Jarrett drops the belt to Christian (or anyone really, just Christian makes most sense at the moment), possibly in a triple threat match also featuring Sting, then Samoa Joe destroys the new champ at Bound for Glory and Sting and Jarrett can just have a Loser Leaves TNA match, their feud doesn't need the title involved anyway.

JOE does not need the belt right now!!!

I am not a joe fan but why would TNA put all the eggs in 1 basket???
Ok joe wins the belt
THEN WHAT?? There will be nothing to look forward to for the Joe fans

I like joe but i think the undefeated stuff has gone on long enough (who is he superman). it would be just like goldberg back in WCW days if joe gets the belt while being undefeated for over a year, everyone has to lose a match at some point.

Joe shouldnt even get a Title shot yet... If anyone in TNA deserves one its Truth or AJ Styles... Styles is a lot more popular then Joe... More exciting also... Back to the topic... Sting isnt gonna leave TNA!!! Sting right now is TNA's top draw... He's tryna put younger guys over... And last time I checked Jarret was older then Sting... So he's not gonna lose at Bound for Glory...

I still can't believe how quick christian crap got the belt, i don't think i remember him ever even getting a shot at it in WWE than all of a sudden he's mr supreme wrestler in TNA. of course i know it was for the ratings i remember hearing something about them trying going after jericho first but he was done with wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back