Possible Capitol Punishment and Money In The Bank Spoilers

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
I wanted to create a thread about my thoughts and predictions on the Capitol Punishment PPV, so I went to Wiki to check out the card and I stumbled upon something that might spoil Capitol Punishment for you. Don't read on if you don't want it spoiled.

I'm not even sure if this is considered a spoiler because it's not 100% certain and I found it on Wiki, but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone, so I figured I'd take these precautions.

What happened was, I was on Wiki looking over the card for Capitol Punishment. The card didn't really impress me so I decided to check out what was the next PPV which was Money In The Bank. I enjoyed the show last year so at least the PPV after this should be decent. Anyway, when I clicked on Money In The Bank there were two PPVs listed. Money In The Bank 2010 and 2011. I looked at the 2011 description and it said Money In The Bank, July 17, 2011. Main Event: John Cena Vs CM Punk - Career Vs Title Match.

Now this is wikipedia, so anyone could of written that and I'm not saying I believe it or anyone else should believe it, just found it interesting. If true, this would mean Punk would defeat Rey and Cena would defeat Truth at CP, which isn't a shocker anyway.

If it is indeed a Career vs Title match, the likely winner would be Cena. I could never see him losing a Career vs Title match. Plus, we already know Punk wants the time off, but Cena also seems to be working through nagging injuries. I just think that if this match happens, that WWE and Punk have already made up their minds(a month from the PPV) on Punk's contract. Punk winning the title and Cena taking a leave like that, just doesn't seem possible especially close to Summer Slam, though it does seem he should rest up before Wrestlemania season.

If you want to post about this, may be do it in spoilers? I'm probably being over cautious, but I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any rules.

Yeah, I was looking to see if maybe the arena had spoiled the main event for the show by advertising the match, but it doesn't look that way. So for now, I guess anything can happen at Capitol Punishment. Can't wait to see Truth wearing the WWE title! :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back