Poop

InstaPoo?

• Yes, silly.

• No, but you should poo in the dollar slot of the nearest vending machine.

• Yes, and then unload your pants on the make-out couple across the way.

• Ricky...you are a girl. And girls don't poo...

• I DID IT...FOR DA ROCK (it's making a comeback, just like the nWo elite)

Results are only viewable after voting.
poop.jpg

Everybody Poops.

Speaking of poop, also a wal-mart story. Went to one up in Mississippi, did the business, and went to wash my hands. Behind me, a toilet flushes and the stall door opens, didn't really think nothing of it. Look into the mirror, and i see a lady walk out the freakin stall, and just stroll out the bathroom, like nothing was wrong. Now i was freaked out cause i thought i was in the wrong bathroom. There was urinals and everything but i peaked my head out the bathroom door to make sure i was in the MEN's restroom, and not the Womens, and sure enough i was in the right restroom.

You know what's even worse, the lady didn't even wash her hands, disgusting.

The spiders thing is a myth. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Flames Out
Dragon

Well ive READ that its not.

hearing < reading. its fo real. And even if it wasnt. You will still survive without washing your hands. Ever touched money?? Well money is about 1872687169369187387 times filthier than your privates.

poop.jpg

Everybody Poops.

Geez Derf, I could've gone a lifetime without assuming what that fucking stain in her panties was. Now thats to the caption I have no choice but to assume I KNOW what it is.

And Dragon, you don't have to cover up the truth, we know you don't poop.

Geez Derf, I could've gone a lifetime without assuming what that fucking stain in her panties was. Now thats to the caption I have no choice but to assume I KNOW what it is.

And Dragon, you don't have to cover up the truth, we know you don't poop.

Your welcome.

And if the stain didn't give it away, I'm sure someone else would have noticed the extra buldge down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back