Playstation 3 or 3hr Draft?

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I can't fucking decide. I get paid Friday, March 5th. I planned on getting a PS3. $299. Plus about 3 games. So that's what... $180? I have $300 in the bank. My paycheck might be between $350-400. I need to pay the phone bill. $45. I want front-row tickets to the 3hr Raw Draft. That's gonna be.. i'm not sure. I'm just cutting it really close. Mr. Incredible and Dewey told me the Playstation 3 will always be there. I just REALLY want one. Help make my decision easier. Or harder.. damn you.

A Playstation, easily...Raw will come back, and to be honest, attending a Raw is no where near as entertaining as going to a house show, if you can get over there not being the pyro and stuff.

You can play a Playstation for a long time. Or you could just buy a PS3 and ONE game, and then go to Raw, but not front row.

Go to Raw. Although you won't get front row tickets to the Draft. weird, the Raw I am going to is 1 week after the Draft and yet my tickets go on sale a week before yours.

A Playstation, easily...Raw will come back, and to be honest, attending a Raw is no where near as entertaining as going to a house show, if you can get over there not being the pyro and stuff.

You can play a Playstation for a long time. Or you could just buy a PS3 and ONE game, and then go to Raw, but not front row.

I've been to both. I've been wanting a Playstation 3 forever though. I could never afford it though.

GET the ps3 it is much more worth it a ps3 can give you more fun for a longer period of time then a 3 hour raw just watch it on tv its the same thing.

The PS3 will be around for at least another four years due to the ability to upgrade the system and the technology used will be around for a long time too. If you're going to use it heaps, then get it.

Personally, I wouldn't get a ticket for a TV Broadcast you can watch at home and find out the results online.

The PS3 will be around for at least another four years due to the ability to upgrade the system and the technology used will be around for a long time too. If you're going to use it heaps, then get it.

Personally, I wouldn't get a ticket for a TV Broadcast you can watch at home and find out the results online.

Hush FalKon, lol..the man should go to a TV braodcast especially since its Live around the nation, thats a good experience. But he should also get the PS3 as he has been waiting along time for one.

I think i'm gonna do both. I can live on SvR10 for a while. Plus I can bum games off friends. I can't miss the draft.

You would only get a third of the value Scooty. The McRib is like filet mignon compared to a McChicken. He's not made of money.

Are you one of those people who petition for the McRib to come back? I hope not. That's a bit scary. What's the greatness behind the McRib? "rib" product. Just like I didn't enjoy the McGriddle. Overhyped.

Are you one of those people who petition for the McRib to come back? I hope not. That's a bit scary. What's the greatness behind the McRib? "rib" product. Just like I didn't enjoy the McGriddle. Overhyped.

Never had that either.

McGriddles are fucking crazy, I don't trust anything infused with syrup. I'd get a restraining order and never allow it to babysit again.

I don't petition, I just eagerly await the re-arrival every year....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back