Places You Want To Visit Before You Die

Probably just a trip to Australia. I want to go there... we have alot of Australian posters who might think otherwise, but it seems like an amazing place.

I'd like to visit Japan someday, mostly because I'm very interested in their culture and sushi is about the best thing I've ever eaten.

Close second is Germany during Oktoberfest and get drunk with those crazy Germans.

Dubai, but only if I have lots and lots of money. And I'd like to go back to Iraq one day. I miss it. And Barrow, Alaska in the winter. :)

Flames Out
Dragon

Seeing Canada is easy for me, I drive 3 hours I'm at the Peace Gardens. Beautiful place by the way, if you ever get a chance to see it, do it. Some of the designs they got there are absolutely beautiful. Problem is, the only good city straight north of me is Manitoba, which is great if you're 18 and wanna go drinking legally, but I"m 21 so that lost its luster.

1) Some place in England. Not sure where.
2) Tokyo...or some other interesting place in Japan.
3) Paris, France.
4) Hollywood.

Here's the thing though: I have absolutely no interest in "sight seeing". I could care less about taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower. I've seen it in pictures. Nothing I can take a picture of will be of anything new. But for all 4 of those areas, I'd like to live there for like a month just to see what the people and environment is like. Of course, not being able to speak French or Japanese would incredibly hinder half those, lol. On top of that, I have no money for any of that.

Eeeeee that too. <3 If only I could be an astronomer.

Flames Out
Dragon

I'm an astronomer, true story. Well, I do half a degree in it.

I'd like to see 100 countries. I've been to 15, but will make it 16 next weekend when I go to Poland.

I'd like to see America. I've literally seen it, when I was in Canada, but I mean go there.

Cairo in Egypt, I'd like to go back to Los Angeles, somewhere in Canada would be nice, Melbourne to see the Australian Open, Adelaide because I know people who live there that have said if I want to get away from Sydney I can stay with them for a while so somewhere different would be nice and I'd be able to see them and catch up and they told me different places in Adelaide we can go so those places I'd like to go atm.

Cairo in Egypt, I'd like to go back to Los Angeles, somewhere in Canada would be nice, Melbourne to see the Australian Open, Adelaide because I know people who live there that have said if I want to get away from Sydney I can stay with them for a while so somewhere different would be nice and I'd be able to see them and catch up and they told me different places in Adelaide we can go so those places I'd like to go atm.

Everywhere in Canada is nice. Besides New Brunswick

Have you ever been to Shi Shi Beach in Washington? I know you live in Oregon, so maybe you've at least heard of it.

It isn't far from my house

I'm an astronomer, true story. Well, I do half a degree in it.

I'd like to see 100 countries. I've been to 15, but will make it 16 next weekend when I go to Poland.

I'd like to see America. I've literally seen it, when I was in Canada, but I mean go there.

Canada is better anyways.

Seeing Canada is easy for me, I drive 3 hours I'm at the Peace Gardens. Beautiful place by the way, if you ever get a chance to see it, do it. Some of the designs they got there are absolutely beautiful. Problem is, the only good city straight north of me is Manitoba, which is great if you're 18 and wanna go drinking legally, but I"m 21 so that lost its luster.

Not a city buddy. Winnipeg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back