Piranha 3D

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
I love me some cheesy creature feature movies. They are some of my favorites and I have been anticipating this one for awhile now. Should be glorious.

object>

3D has been nearly perfected, so this movie must be awesome. I saw a trailer when i went to see Avatar in 3D (best movie ever). It was a great trailer and my ass is on fire trying to wait for it to come out.

If I was computer savy and knew how to post videos on here I would because it was like seeing God. Come this time next year, we will be hearing its name in association with Best Picture at the Golden Globes. Plus Doc Brown is in it.

piranha are no fucking joke, I'd much rather be attacked by a great white than I would a school of piranha

I got your back young Jonathan.

[YOUTUBE]IIPaKBJBOcQ[/YOUTUBE]

I might go see it just for kicks. I just gotta find some people interested in going.

:lmao:

Your the man Theo. A true online friend. If that movie doens't look the single greatest piece of film history ever then I don't know what does.

Inside scoop here Jonny boy. To post a Youtube video go into the advanced posting. Not sure if you post there or just in the quick reply, either way go there. Then click the Youtube button. Then take the random bunch of numbers and lettering at the end of the Youtube link and paste that between the Youtube brackets.

HTML:
[YOUTUBE]IIPaKBJBOcQ[/YOUTUBE]

That right there is the code for the Piranha movie trailer I just posted. Hopefully that helps.

Right on, I will be sure to remember that for the next time an awesome movie involving piranha's and or any other sort of aquatic species is being released and I want to share it with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back