• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Phatso's facts.

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1. I love candles and incents. I have 5 candles burning atm. All great smelling

2. I am an admited pot Advocate, I would love to see it legalised in the usa.

3. I don't drink, I do smoke tho. I don't drink because my mother and real father were both alchie's and it ruined there lifes.

4 I'm still a virgin, Don't want to have sex untill I feel right. 3 out of my 4 real girlfriends left me because of it.

5 I'm a juggalo, yes a very big one. But I would lisiten to metal anyday over it.

6 Being a big metal/rap fan people overlook me for the old clasics. I love john lennon and the beetles, Bob marley and jimmi hendrix. J cash is allways a good one as is elvis.

7 I love to make people laugh, even if it makes me look like an idoit to some people.

8 I some times take the innernet too serously.

9 I've never been banned off of a forum bigger than 50 people.

10 I've only been drunk 3 times in my life. I don't like the taste, but all my friends drink like theres no tomarrow.

11 I love e-fedding.

12 Spawn, shango and jake are possibly the funniest people i've ever met.

13 Even if I do get banned from wz, all my memories will last me a life time. Will, ricky jake, slyfox, pwc, kb, becca, Ed, monkey, cory, spawn, shango, Ic, gm, icy, derf, and others. Will allways be my friends no matter if they want to admit it or not.

1. I love candles and incents. I have 5 candles burning atm. All great smelling

2. I am an admited pot Advocate, I would love to see it legalised in the usa.

3. I don't drink, I do smoke tho. I don't drink because my mother and real father were both alchie's and it ruined there lifes.

4 I'm still a virgin, Don't want to have sex untill I feel right. 3 out of my 4 real girlfriends left me because of it.

5 I'm a juggalo, yes a very big one. But I would lisiten to metal anyday over it.

6 Being a big metal/rap fan people overlook me for the old clasics. I love john lennon and the beetles, Bob marley and jimmi hendrix. J cash is allways a good one as is elvis.

7 I love to make people laugh, even if it makes me look like an idoit to some people.

8 I some times take the innernet too serously.

9 I've never been banned off of a forum bigger than 50 people.

10 I've only been drunk 3 times in my life. I don't like the taste, but all my friends drink like theres no tomarrow.

11 I love e-fedding.

13 Even if I do get banned from wz, all my memories will last me a life time. Will, ricky jake, slyfox, pwc, kb, becca, Ed, monkey, cory, spawn, shango, Ic, gm, icy, derf, and others. Will allways be my friends no matter if they want to admit it or not.
the last one was really nice

What exactly happened with Big Wes? From what I can gather, he was a mod that went bad, but why? Did someone upset him or something?

You've never met me, and Spawn isn't funny.

Nice. But please leave the forum. Now.

ITs not that they don't work, its that I can't find my plugin cord to my dvd player. You can take it out of the dvd player to save some space. Why? Idn maybe for traveling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back