Petition surfaces online about booking Brock Lesnar for Tribute to the Troops

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
You know, seeing that Lesnar went to Japan and actually wrestled on a house show that was broadcasted, and is going to appear at MSG in a few weeks for a house show, Tribute to the Troops would be a great event for Lesnar to show up at and have a match at, even if it is broadcasted on television or the WWE Network. I just signed the petition for him being booked for the show and I hope that others here do the same.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/book-brock-lesnar-for-the-wwe-tribute-to-the/

He's appearing at MSG next month. Enough of Lesnar, i enjoy watching him as much as the next guy, but don't over expose him. It still seems special when he's around.. Allow Lesnar to pick the dates he wants to work.

Honestly, i thought they scrapped Tribute to the Troops year's ago.

I doubt it'll happen. Its taped far in advance and is not gonna get much of a rating. It would be nice if WWE did it, but it wouls also be a bit of a waste of money. Unless Brock wants to do it.

I am sure Brock would not mind giving the troops a show. Hell, maybe even help out the cause. Just picture Lesnar all coked up, chucking grenades out of the back of a jeep while Heyman cuts a promo on the terrorists.

America. Fuck Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back