• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People who clearly have dried donkey semen for brains

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
Number 1: Jason Biggs

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/malaysia-airlines-plane-crash-american-3876050

I'm not bashing him for the joke "being offensive", because to me it really wasn't. Nothing really offends me.

But to do it on Twitter, with one of the highest proportion of easily offended people in the world (second only to the moronic SJWs and keyboard activists on Tumblr - calling them feminazis is an insult to real Nazis) is perhaps the most dumbass thing you could do. I want to slap his vagina-like face for not seeing it coming.

He makes a joke that was always going to offend people, people get offended, then he starts berating the offended people. Excellent.

but whats with the thread title though? Reminds me of that horrific trend of people insulting each other (usually online) which basically consisted of stringing words together to make an abortion to humour on a par with the joke cunt features made on twitter, stuff like "you cum guzzling monkey feces!" *proceed a bunch of losers patting each other on the back telling each other how funny they are*

Why do people on popular shows (or in the middle of a push- we are looking at you Mr. Swagger) seem to fuck it up by being ignorant? Its like they want to self-destruct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back