People Piss On Winston Churchill Statue, Tear Union Flag From War Memorial

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
article-1337088-0C6AA08E000005DC-751_306x423.jpg

article-1337088-0C6B1E83000005DC-10_634x496.jpg

Stay classy, student protesters.

What are the students protesting about?
EDIT: Nevemind looked it up. Pure scumbags.

Барбоса;2660343 said:
I guarantee that that guy does not know who Churchill was and that girl has no idea about the Great War

Serious?

I'd be willing to bet quite a few of these people aren't students, just teenagers looking to cause trouble using this as a front. The violence is completely stupid, and does nothing to help their cause. That being said, they're 100% right to be protesting.

I dunno. £27,000 isn't that far off. I don't oppose these students' rights to protest or to civil disobedience. They can smash up property all they want as far as I care - you've got to draw headlines somehow. Frankly, defacing Winston Churchill's memorial - and pissing on it - and disrespecting the Cenotaph is where you cross the line to being an absolute cunt and turning people away from your cause.

No that is not what I meant, Martin Luther King, Ghandi had causes what I should have said was people who protests for basic nothing are losers

Well those two images can break a cause certainly, but how do you, peacefully, make your government cede its decision?

Agreed. Though it would seem they just plain don't give a fuck anyway. Rousseau was right - we're voluntary slaves, freed for a moment every five years, when we vote ourselves back into slavery.

Deep, man. Deep.

Agreed. Though it would seem they just plain don't give a fuck anyway. Rousseau was right - we're voluntary slaves, freed for a moment every five years, when we vote ourselves back into slavery.

Deep, man. Deep.

Isn't this really an alternative derivate of Plutocracy. The real master in behind the veil and you just choose between his two puppets. Whoever wins, we lose.

Every revolutionary that starts with ideals of justice and causes of just is just driven into his own spiral of greed, once he attains powers. In which case there should be a cleansing revolution in cycle that keeps all the leaders in check and fearful for their lives, if they do wrong.

And yet people voted the Tories into power effectively, they knew that they wanted tutition fees to go up. But then they get about £40,000 loan from the government and probably won't end up paying it back anyhow.

But still, just to see some illminded people disrespect the past just to make a point in the present, just completely mindless. I respect the right for the students to protest, but they are truly idiotic at times.

The protests were fucking ridiculous, cenotaph was particularly bad. Protest is fucking pointless in this country a million people went on marches in the run-up to the Iraq War and nobody gave a shit. The only way the fees will die is if people don't pay them, like with Poll Tax.

The only people who look like bigger ***** than the students is the pious labour supporters who say shit like "told you so, shouldn't have voted lib dem", when it is patently obvious that labour would have raised the fees too. There's a reason it never featured in the election debates - both parties agreed not to discuss it.

The absolutely ridiculous assertion that people are somehow better off because of this is ridiculous - you'll pay back more over a longer time, accruing interest. How are people supposed to buy a house when they are £50,000 + in debt. Most people who get shit degrees will never earn enough to fully pay back their fees within 25 years, so the people this will affect the worst are intelligent, poor people who will earn enough, but who will be on their arse for years. Actually, ironically, they'll be only the second biggest losers, the biggest losers will be the children of Tory voting upper middle class couples who generally used to pay outright for their kids, but who probably couldn't now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back