Payback's A Bitch, This Prison LD is not.

A one man LD and still made 7 pages. Nice. I wouldn't call it underwhelming though. It actually sounded like it was pretty damn good. We got a couple surprises. DZ might be undergoing a character shift, which has me interested in him for the first time ever. While I'm not a huge fan, we got the announcement of an RVD return. He was being wasted away in TNA anyways. Well everything else was predictable. But the matches sounded like they were good.

Honestly the matches were hit of miss. The last three were good with Ryback and Cena the worst of those three. I really didnt like the us title match, divas were ok, hated Alberto and ziggler, and the intercontinental match was decent. Not bad but nothing special.

Sounds to me like ARD/DZ told a great story. They pretty much had to to pull off a double turn. I can see where you're coming from with the US Title Match. That got a lot of people saying worst match of the night. For a Diva's match, everyone's saying it was actually pretty good. I'm indifferent on the IC Title match. Wade Barrett is boring as hell. Miz's face turn has been executed awfully, and Curt Axel is too new to care about.

Personally being a huge Ziggler fan seeing him not at his full potential kind of annoyed me especially when watching with a few non wrestling fans an telling them he's that great.

As for Ambrose and Kane I never could get into that match so personally for me it fell flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back