Paul Bearer and The Undertakers Mama

Danger Burger

Thread Killer
Watching RAW today and this happens:

[YOUTUBE]UvHw026UDKo[/YOUTUBE]

Firstly, its fricken hilarious.
This is maybe a week or two after Paul announced that he is Kane's father.

The strange thing is the way its shot. It makes no sense, and may well have been a fortunate accident (though as nash said before, If you saw it on TV, Vince wanted you to see it.) It took place after JR announced an ad break, and after the shot goes black, RAW returns with Jerry the King Apologising to the viewers and to Paul Bearer.

Though mainly it's just very funny, and strange to see Percy having a laugh like that!

Any misguided thoughts?

I couldnt agree more! But it was still a pretty strange way to do the whole thing! But it allowed for them to be pretty laid back with the conversation i guess!

Straight after this came two minutes of Sable working out in what looked like a leather diaper...

Wow, this just blew my mind. I always thought Paul Bearer was Undertaker's dad. Undertaker and Kane are only related thru their mom?

She must have been an amazon woman, or something.

Wow, this just blew my mind. I always thought Paul Bearer was Undertaker's dad. Undertaker and Kane are only related thru their mom?

She must have been an amazon woman, or something.

I always thought Kane was Bearer's son, but Undertaker wasn't his kid.

When Kane/Taker were feuding around the time of Kane's debut, Taker would always call Bearer "Paul" not "Dad"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back