Parts Unknown Region, Third Round: (7) Midnight Express vs. (10) Brisco Brothers

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Midnight Express

• Brisco Brothers

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a third round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

tumblr_m6enplvJh61r4ocu1o1_500.jpg

7. Midnight Express

Vs.

02190009-3MediumWebview.jpg

10. Brisco Brothers

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

This would be an all-time classic.. but I'm going to go with the Midnight's here. The only reason being Jim Cornette. This man would be a HUGE factor and would make life miserable for Jack and Gerry at ringside. Also I can see the tennis racket come into play during this bout.

That being said, ME was as athletic as any team in their era, they just didn't have that jacked up, weightlifter look like most NWA Tag teams had back then.

It'd be a five star match, but Beautiful Bobby and Sweet Stan will take this one... by the hair on Jim Cornette's face.

Another great match between two of the most technically gifted teams in the tournament. I'm not gonna color it: bias is gonna lead me to with the Midnights here. If I have to justify it, it's the numbers game that would undo the Briscos. Cornette and his tennis racket could factor in, or failing that, Big Bubba Rogers might be lurking and waiting to lay a big side slam on one of the Briscos.

Winners: The Midnight Express

Tough choice here. It's almost too close to call. I'm going to use James E. Cornette as a tiebreaker. He's more underhanded and will find a way to get his team to th next round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back