Parts Unknown Region, Third Round: (2) Demolition vs. (15) Hardy Boys

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Demolition

• Hardy Boys

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a third round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

demolition_main3_bio.png

2. Demolition

Vs.

Hardy-Boyz.jpg

15. Hardy Boys

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

End of the road for The Hardy Boys. I don't see their high flying offense being very successful against Demolition. There will be some exciting spots and false finishes but Demolition is too strong and too mean for The Hardy Boys.

Demolition wins this and will forfeit the rest of this tournament after brutally beating Matt and Jeff in this match and being brought up on aggravated assault charges. Ax and Smash didn't do much in the screwing around department, and the aerial assault that Matt and Jeff would attempt would be squashed real quick. Demolition had to deal with Strike Force, a tag team that had a similar make-up to the Hardys with their high-flying and high risk offense.

Power beats speed, my friends. And Demolition will prevail here.

The Hardy's are fucked here, simple as that. They're a great team, they have great chemistry but they are going against the most dominant team WWE has ever had. Demolition had to wrestle the likes of Strike Force, The Young Stallions and The Rockers so they are more than capable of handling high speed, agile teams like The Hardy's.

Hardy's would get beaten, hang on for a bit, make a comeback, go to the top rope, get caught, Demolition Decapitation and this match is over.

Demolition wins.

I want to see The Hardy Boyz win this tournament. They won't, but as my all-time favourite team I hope they get through!

In all honesty, I doubt they'd beat Demolition who were one of the most dominant teams the WWE have ever had. The Hardyz always used their innovative, high-flying offense to get the advantage on their opponents but Demolition faced teams such as The Rockers and Strike Force, so Jeff Hardy flying through the air wouldn't come as such a surprise.

The problem for Matt and Jeff would come if Demolition got their hands on them. They'd get brutalised, and while they are fighters and would keep trying to get back up, I don't really see how they'd topple Ax and Smash.

BUT, I want to see The Hardyz go through, so I am going for a win by DQ after Demolition knock the referee down in their desperation to destroy the Boyz

I vote in these tournaments but never commented on them until now. I just want to say I'm glad Demolition is getting the credit they deserve in this tournament. When people are dismissive and just write them off as "Road Warrior-ripoffs", it is a total slap in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back