Parts Unknown Region, Second Round: (15) Hardy Boys vs. (18) Valiant Brothers

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Hardy Boys

• Valiant Brothers

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

Hardy-Boyz.jpg

15. Hardy Boys

Vs.

valiantbrothers_bio.png

18. Valiant Brothers

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

The Valiants may've squeaked by the first round, but they get trounced in this match by the Hardys. Twist of Fate, Swanton Bomb...this one ends up looking like a squash match.

Winners: The Hardys

The Hardys march on to round 3 in this one. Their speed and high flying, daredevil offence is something that the Valiants have never come across and Team Extreme would use their wide range of double team manouvres to get the win pretty quickly.

I don't see The Hardyz winning this tournament, but I'd like to see them go as far as possible.

The Valiants were a tough. brawling team that I saw on TV many times as a kid. But, in the end, they would be no match for the Hardy's.

The Hardy Boys were definitely a fun team that put on some really good matches. They lost a lot. The Valiant Brothers weren't as flashy but they were winners. The Valiant Brothers had one tag title reign. It lasted 370 days, second only to Demolition's first reign. The Hardy Boys had six title reigns. They lasted 150 days combined which is an average of 25 days per reign. I give The Hardys credit for winning those titles but my vote goes to the more consistent winners.

I agree with Brain here. The Valliant Brothers would simply move out of the way of one of the many, MANY botched moves that the Hardyz would attempt in this match.

I'm pulling my 'old school' card here and saying that because the Valliant Brothers fought a more steady, brawling style and were consistent. Their one title reign doubled the Hardyz SIX title reigns, too. Thanks for that stat, Brain.

The Valliant's boogie woogie onto the next round. And Jeff Hardy leaves the arena in a body bag because... well he was high on meth the whole match and his heart exploded.

BLACK TAR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back