Parts Unknown Region, First Round:(31)Miracle Violence Connection vs.(34)Badd Company

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Miracle Violence Connection

• Badd Company

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

01.jpg

31. Miracle Violence Connection

Vs.

Bad_Company.jpg

34. Badd Company

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

Gordy and Williams for my money greatest team ever so they will get my vote for sure. Outstanding workers who could could put on stellar matches in work rate japan or entertain me USA. They pummel these fools to death, even though bass company is an underrated, ahead of their time team.

Probably the biggest slaughter of the tournament. Badd Company showed me little in the ring, and they are totally mismatched here by Williams and Gordy. This one is over before it started. Size, skill, teamwork...Williams and Gordy were a complete package.

Winners: MVC

I like how Gordy and Dr. Death were called Miracle Violence Connection. Sounds like a buddy cop movie or something. But don't get it twisted, Gordy and Williams were cold blooded individuals who had fun pounding on their foes and winning belts and tournaments all around the world.

Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond were a fairly decent team in the dying days of the AWA and were managed by Diamond Dallas Page. They could have been managed by Heenan, Jimmy Hart, AND Paul Heyman and they'd still get their shit straightened out by MVC.

I like how Gordy and Dr. Death were called Miracle Violence Connection. Sounds like a buddy cop movie or something. But don't get it twisted, Gordy and Williams were cold blooded individuals who had fun pounding on their foes and winning belts and tournaments all around the world.

Pat Tanaka and Paul Diamond were a fairly decent team in the dying days of the AWA and were managed by Diamond Dallas Page. They could have been managed by Heenan, Jimmy Hart, AND Paul Heyman and they'd still get their shit straightened out by MVC.

Agreed. Sadly, the low vote total indicates that MVc may be out in the next round if they face and even somewhat recognizable team.

Sad. They deserve better.

Unarguably one of the greatest tag teams of all time - they were the best tag team in Japan for several years AND defeated two major tag team names in the Steiners & Rhodes/ Windham for World title gold in WCW despite only being in the company for a brief period. Badd Company's record in the big leagues just doesn't hold a candle to that.

I like Badd Company for this one. While MVC were the more established team, I would like to see an upset in the first round.

I like Badd Company but they're simply overmatched here. MVC is too tough and physical for them. They wouldn't have any trouble overpowering Badd Company and throwing them around the ring. I wouldn't mind seeing Badd Company but not at the expense of MVC. They just got a bad first round draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back