Parts Unknown Region, First Round: (18) Valiant Brothers vs. (47) Quebecers

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Valiant Brothers

• Quebecers

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

valiantbrothers_bio.png

18. Valiant Brothers

Vs.

The_Quebecers.jpg

47. Quebecers

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

I love the Quebecers. Don't ask me why. They have always been a favorite team of mine. With that said their prime together as a team lasted less than one year from 1993-1994. Their impact in WCW was minimal and their WWF comeback in 1998 was forgettable. I bet you forgot all about it until just now. For as much as I liked them in 93/94 I can't put them over the more consistently successful Valiant Brothers.

I would have preferred the Rougeau Bros. in this spot as they gelled more as a team and were smoother in the ring. However, Quebecers were still a decent team and my pick to go over in this match.

I'm sorry, but when I think of the Valiants, I instantly think of Jimmy "Boogie Woogie Man" Valiant, and can't fathom a world where that guy is a multiple time tag team champ.

Winners: The Quebecers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back