Parts Unknown Region, First Round: (10) Brisco Brothers vs. (55) MNM

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Brisco Brothers

• MNM

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Parts Unknown Region. It's a standard tag team match held.....uh......somewhere.

survivorpu.jpg

02190009-3MediumWebview.jpg

10. Brisco Brothers

Vs.

mnm3.jpg

55. MNM

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for THREE days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

I'll take the Brisco Brothers here. Their experience and wrestling skill would be too much for MNM to overcome. I think MNM was a good team but they didn't have any real competition as champions. I think I remember them defending the titles against Matt Hardy & Tatanka on PPV. Sorry to say but most teams of the past ten years don't match up to teams of the past.

Matchup is not even worth a nickel. MNM was a sad commentary of an even sadder tag landscape. The Brisco's could have been far more stoned than Jeff Hardy was at Victory Road 2012, and would have STILL won this match. They were that skilled, and far better as a team.

MNM had a good gimmick, and weren't a bad team by any stretch. They just had the misfortune of being a team in a time when no one else really was, and during a time when tag teams simply did not get to stick together for any real length of time if it was possible for one member to have some 'break out' singles success.

The Brisco's on the other hand, were simply a great tag team in a time when tag teams actually mattered. Jack Brisco was simply one of the greatest wrestlers of the 70's, and Jerry wasn't exactly a slouch either.

No contest here. The Brisco's take this one easy.

I would like to make a point in MNM's favour: One M stands for Melina.

Shrewd, cunning and manipulative, Melina would see to it that her boys don't lose. She always came off as the boss of the team; not just the sex appeal, but also the mastermind.

So could the Briscos still outwrestle when Nitro's flying at them from all angles and Melina is distracting the ref and steering the match according to her plan?

Man, this seems like a total squash to me. A contender for greatest ever vs a team that existed in the era where the WWF hated tag teams and was desperate to break them all up because Vince doesn't believe teams draw.

Briscos win this one without ever making a tag.

I would like to make a point in MNM's favour: One M stands for Melina.

Shrewd, cunning and manipulative, Melina would see to it that her boys don't lose. She always came off as the boss of the team; not just the sex appeal, but also the mastermind.

So could the Briscos still outwrestle when Nitro's flying at them from all angles and Melina is distracting the ref and steering the match according to her plan?

Doesn't matter bro, in fact she couldn't stop this from being a squash. For five to ten mins. the briscos would dominate and put this away from the get go. Not to mention MNM is a part of tag team history most fans want to forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back