Parole hearing request

Parole Board: "Macios, do you feel you've been rehabilitated?"

Macios: "There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."

The courtroom is dimly lit. A few disinterested faces are scattered around the seats. Most eyes are rested on Macios, however. In his bright orange jumpsuit, shackled at the wrists and ankles, he is looking all the better for seeing familiar faces in the benches.

Judge: Have you any last words, Mr Maciossolami?

Macios: I... am a law-abiding citizen...

The courtroom is dimly lit. A few disinterested faces are scattered around the seats. Most eyes are rested on Macios, however. In his bright orange jumpsuit, shackled at the wrists and ankles, he is looking all the better for seeing familiar faces in the benches.

Judge: Have you any last words, Mr Maciossolami?

Macios: I... am a law-abiding citizen...

I think this thread should be turned ito how many ways can we use established literature and movies and apply it to my situation. Good work guys.

As klunderbunker mercilessly cross-exaines Macios, beads of sweat appear on the forehead of the defendant. His medals adorn his chest, signifying the Colonel's proud military history, but signs of distress are visible to all but himself...

klunderbunker: Colonel Macios, did you order the Code Red?

Judge Slyfox696: You don't have to answer that question!

Col. Macios: I'll answer the question!

Macios turns his full attention to klunderbunker

Col. Macios: You want answers?

klunderbunker: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Macios: You want answers?

klunderbunker: I want the truth!

Col. Macios: [size=+2]You can't handle the truth![/size]

Just let him out, it's dumb as fuck to keep people in here this long anyways. If he wants to post outside, give him a chance. If he fucks up, ban him. End of story.

Signed

You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which I am.

"And ladies & gentleman of the jury, the prosecution is not gonna get that man today, no, because I'm gonna get him. My client, the honorable T. Macios Mauler, should go right to fuckin' jail. The son of a bitch is guilty."

"That man is guilty. That man, there, that man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!"

"You are out of order"

"You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order!"

"And ladies & gentleman of the jury, the prosecution is not gonna get that man today, no, because I'm gonna get him. My client, the honorable T. Macios Mauler, should go right to fuckin' jail. The son of a bitch is guilty.

"That man is guilty. That man, there, that man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!"

"You are out of order"

"You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order!"
Love, love, love this movie! Pacino at his finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back