panem et circenses

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Lack of unlimited bandwidth make Canadian Coco angry. Make Netflix harder to enjoy when not mooching off of public networks. Blockbuster go bye bye in Canada. Large portion of Coco's alone time fun go bye bye with it. Coco not buying industry posturing about benefits of tiered usage. Blow it out thine ass.

Public protest is necessary. Take Coco's bread. Go ahead. Coco dares you.

Considering that Canada is stuck in the stone ages, it should be a surprise to nobody that law enforcement gets around on horseback.

Yeah, horses do it all these days. Remember those innocent times when they were only used for transportation and math?

They'll be teaching them to talk next... Wait a minute

mister-ed-3.jpg

Coco, you impressed me. Not to sound snobish, I dumb myself while on this forum. I act immature and look past spelling and grammer. Pretty much posting unfiltered and unchecked. How ever when I logged on and saw a thread title with this name, and was just impressed. On WZ Coco has a certain agenda of fighting the uppercard of management here. Sadly you've been accepted by them, mitigating your effectiveness for getting under their skin. But threads like this, with this brand of cleverness are illustrative to the point that they show that COCO in his prime was king of WZ debauchery and intellect.
Bravo, Coco The Monkey you are on another level.

Coco, you impressed me. Not to sound snobish, I dumb myself while on this forum. I act immature and look past spelling and grammer. Pretty much posting unfiltered and unchecked. How ever when I logged on and saw a thread title with this name, and was just impressed. On WZ Coco has a certain agenda of fighting the uppercard of management here. Sadly you've been accepted by them, mitigating your effectiveness for getting under their skin. But threads like this, with this brand of cleverness are illustrative to the point that they show that COCO in his prime was king of WZ debauchery and intellect.
Bravo, Coco The Monkey you are on another level.

Yeah but he still should have capitalised the thread title

Not that I'll ever publicly admit to being jealous of the scope of Barbosa's knowledge.

To put it another way: "It's so big!"

Well this got gay in a hurry.

Hey, major internet service providers sure know how to exploit us, don't they?! What what hey hey. How's that for clever subtlety?