Ozzfest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
I was just wondering if anyone was going to Ozzfest this year, it's free you know

this years big headliner in Lamb Of God, and Ozzy of course, Lordi will also be playing the main stage, and one other band too, but they have yet to be named, Hatebreed will be headlining the second stage, with a load of other bands, most of whom I've never heard of(you can just go to Ozzfest.com to see the rest)

So just curious, if anyone was going?

Appeantly to get the free tickets youhave to buy Ozzxys new CD when it comes out, inside it has a code you enter at the ozzfest site on June somthin or other, I can't remember all the details off the top of my head but if you go to the site it can give you more info, their still is one other headliner that has not yet been announced

the line-up for the main stage has been made offcial, the final band has been added and it's going to be <drum-roll>, Static-X, which means that two of the mainstage acts are bands I'm going to see this summer in my town anyway, I don't see the point of me going to Ozzfest, there are only three bands on the bill that I'd want to see and those are Lamb of God, Hatebreed, and Static-X, I've already seen L.o.G. and I'm going to see Static-X next weekend, and Hate breed is always touring so it's only a matter of time before they come around here and I see them, I geuss Ozzy wouldn't be to bad to see, but I really don't feel like buying a copy of his new CD and then going online to claim the ticket, then driving like six hours down to Kanas City, which would probably cost me like an easy $100.00 just for gas, I think I'm going to say screw it this year

I want to go but I can't get there. My friend is going though. Guess I'll just have to settle for Warped.

I had tickets, but gave them away. I don't like the line up. The only thing good is Ozzy and Lamb of God...the rest I either don't know about, don't care about, or don't like.

I had tickets, but gave them away. I don't like the line up. The only thing good is Ozzy and Lamb of God...the rest I either don't know about, don't care about, or don't like.

I only saw three bands on the line-up that interested me at all, L.O.G, Static-X, and Hatebreed, Ozzy is just to old he just needs to stop, honestly if this is the type of line-up they are going to have every year then I think they should go back to seeing tickets instead of having it be "free", if they charge then maybe they can bring in better bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back