OVW

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
In a move that could certainly broaden their horizons, OVW is now offering their television show for free for a few days after it airs for people not in their markets. To me, this is a great idea, as at least here in Lexington, one of their markets, Smackdown begins half an hour into OVW. Now I like OVW as it's a very basic but good TV show, but I'm going to watch SD over it every time. However, I can spare 45 minutes or so to watch a full OVW show. That being said, do you think this could help keep OVW, one of if not the only true territory company around still or not?

In a move that could certainly broaden their horizons, OVW is now offering their television show for free for a few days after it airs for people not in their markets. To me, this is a great idea, as at least here in Lexington, one of their markets, Smackdown begins half an hour into OVW. Now I like OVW as it's a very basic but good TV show, but I'm going to watch SD over it every time. However, I can spare 45 minutes or so to watch a full OVW show. That being said, do you think this could help keep OVW, one of if not the only true territory company around still or not?

I didn't even know it still existed. Howevr, yes this will help them. Like you said, Smackdown would definitely kill OVW if they went head to head, so this should help more people get familiar with the product, and hopefully give more competition to TNA, WWE, and ROH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back