• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Great G-Mods!!

M

Melon Farmer

Well...i promised i would write about our great G-Mods so here it is:

The Great Global Moderators:​

AMC made me realize something, our Admin’s on this site are AMAZING!! But what about our G-Mods?? Holy Shit are they amazing!!

Warning: In this composition, there is no sarcasm, whatsoever!!

Let’s see why shall we:

A.J.: Amazing G-Mod, his posts are cool and never boring. He is the right man for the job!!

Death Is A Right: I never really spoke to him, never had a problem with him, he is a great poster, because I have read some of his posts.

Downward Spiral: HOLY SHIT!! He is my age, 14…in like a few days gonna be 15!! And his posts are spectacular!! Besides for the Admin’s his posts are like the best posts in this whole entire E-Fed!! Very good job dude!! And to think, I was almost a Moderator lol!!

Echelon: I first thought that he was a female, not that there is anything wrong with that!! He is a great poster as well!! His posts about Women Wrestling happen to be the best!! Too bad he stopped doing an all women show, I really liked it!!

Luther Hull: I can honestly say that he makes the BEST polls in this site, and his posts are cool, great job Luther!!

lol...i made a promise....and i think my posts are interesting...

Interesting to who? For that matter..interesting to WHAT?

ur welcome AJ....defend me in this!!

I didn't do this for u....i did it for the Admins and G-Mods.

You are also a prisoner....u gotta make threads showing the admins that you have changed ur ways in a way...check this out:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=9763

and especially this:

5. Getting out of here is simple, show you’re a better poster, banter with the staff and so forth. Take anything the staff do to you in good humour, anything excessive will be dealt with, but you are primarily in here because you have done something wrong, so try to take note of what it is you have done. And show that you know that it is unacceptable to do it again.

so yea...

I get one and a half fuckin lines? WTF?!?! This site would be far worse without me! Far worse I tell you, and I get one and a half lines? That's it? Fucking bull shit. Absolute bull shit! Fucking ridiculous! You want to get out the prison and I only get 21 lousy fucking words? What's wrong with you man? Y'know, it makes you wonder who actually appreciates the job you do! You kids just think you can get everything handed to you on a fucking plate! 21 words! pfft, that's awful! I don't even like you, but if I was licking your arse I'd give you more than 21 words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back