• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oscar the Grouch's Favorite N Word

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
My wife saved a series of Sesame Street books from the 70's that occasionally my kids ask me to read to them. Tonight's book was brought to you by the letters N, O, and P and the number 7. One section of the book was titled Oscar's the Grouch's Favorite N Words.

I giggled like a little girl that an angry guy who lives in a garbage can in an urban location has a favorite N word.

Vote for GSB as Best Thread Starter at WZ and I promise more gems like this one.

Let me guess... it was nagger wasn't it? I can picture Oscar totally hating nagggers.

south-park-naggers-reaction.jpg

Nincompoop

Nitwit

Nuisance

how many points do I get on the quiz?
If you say 'none' I will punch you in the 'nuts'. Take that, letter 'N'

-nightmare

My wife saved a series of Sesame Street books from the 70's that occasionally my kids ask me to read to them. Tonight's book was brought to you by the letters N, O, and P and the number 7. One section of the book was titled Oscar's the Grouch's Favorite N Words.

I giggled like a little girl that an angry guy who lives in a garbage can in an urban location has a favorite N word.

Vote for GSB as Best Thread Starter at WZ and I promise more gems like this one.

I have no idea how you are beating me in that poll.

What an ass. This is after he politicked his way out of his worst thread starter nomination. I mean think of all of his threads that I have never bothered to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back