Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend

Dowdsy McDowds

Sally was here
I'm surprised that this hasn't had its own thread made yet, but this morning the breaking news was about a man being arrested for shooting and killing Pistorius' girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. It soon emerged it was Pistorius himself.

Although details are very sketchy, there is a rumour that she snuck into his home as a Valentines Day surprise and Oscar then shot her, believing her to be an intruder as only 3 months ago he allegedly shot his washing machine when he came back late at night not knowing it was on.

An absolutely crazy and horrible story to say the least.

I'm surprised that this hasn't had its own thread made yet, but this morning the breaking news was about a man being arrested for shooting and killing Pistorius' girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. It soon emerged it was Pistorius himself.

Although details are very sketchy, there is a rumour that she snuck into his home as a Valentines Day surprise and Oscar then shot her, believing her to be an intruder as only 3 months ago he allegedly shot his washing machine when he came back late at night not knowing it was on.

An absolutely crazy and horrible story to say the least.

He must have been legless at the time.

In all seriousness though the estate has armed guards, he doesn't have legs. If it was a burglar he'd call them.

In addition to that the neighbours reported that both were arguing quite regularly.

Best one I've heard all day.

New evidence has been found outside the Pistorious home that completely acquits him of his girlfriend's murder.

Footprints.

I hate this, I really do. He captivated the world over the summer, now this. That naive little boy in me wants to believe the story about him mistaking her for an intruder, but there are a lot of reports that that the police have been called for domestic problems between the two in recent months.

_65920543_65920541.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back