Opportunity to help...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, all.

As some of you may know, my girlfriend and I are due a baby in the next couple of weeks. And as much as I don't see that being an issue with regards to my time spent on here, I will probably need to take WrestleMania off.

So with that in mind, I'm looking for someone to step in and take over the predictions contest for the WrestleMania event. It would only include making the thread for predictions, tallying the scores and updating the league table.

Anyone interested?

I know you're probably waiting for me to respond before you make your decision.

No thank you.

I know you're probably waiting for me to respond before you make your decision.

No thank you.

I don't trust you with it anyway. Pierce Brosnan would be the Heavyweight Champion. :lmao:

I don't participate in the contest itself but if someone would be needed to come in and close threads or delete posts and things like that I'll be around.

Yeah I'll commit.

I don't participate in the contest itself but if someone would be needed to come in and close threads or delete posts and things like that I'll be around.

And so it shall be. Khalifa was the first to give me a reply so he can handle the threads and points etc. Dagger will help you if you need anything from a moderator standpoint.

Thanks, fellas.

Sorry only just saw this. I'm onto it now. Dave has made the thread so all I have to do is the tally and update the table right?

That's it, Boss. If you need any help, just give me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back