OOPS, they did it again!! (hockey related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeweed

and a damn big oops fo sho!!!!

the new york ******ed islanders have signed goalie rick dipietro to a 15-year, $67.5M garaunteed contract. yup you heard it!! FIFTEEN YEARS!!!

you would think they learned this lesson with alexei yashin's 10-year, 87.5M deal. but noooooooooooo!!!! yashin sucks pure ass now.

in today's nhl, even 4 years is too damn long.

tie domi should ask the islanders for 20-year deal....i calculate a 95% chance they'll give it to him.......lol.

that was stupid of dipietro, because now he's stuck with the same shitty team for the next 15 yrs. and the islanders have no shot in hell even getting to the stanley cup finals let alone winning the danm thing

the dumb SOB is going to end up retireing without ring

look whos running the team.........instead of the GM, its the owner........lol.

that is ******ed, I think owners, shoundn't be allowed to play the GM roll for there teams

...and that goes for every sport

the owner just owns the team......he/she has no knowledge of the sport and what the consequences are......moron!

seeweed said:
the owner just owns the team......he/she has no knowledge of the sport and what the consequences are......moron!

ok moron... if he/she has no knowledge of the sport then why are they playing the role of GM, dumbass, what you said makes no sense your just re-enforceing what I said and then calling me a moron thats just stupid:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back