ONS editing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goubs

ON ONS Orton told the crowd to shut the fuck up, however in the UK it was bleeped out.

Has this happened in the UK and how, I thought it was live????

It was bleeped out in the US too, usually when it's the wrestler telling someone profanity they beep it out.

It IS live, but there is about a 5 or 10 second delay so that they can edit things that happen (so there's no boob incidents, etc)

They shouldn't bleep anything out. Profanity is a big part of the ECW hardcore atmosphere... no cursing is for the baby WWE promotion.

DeathIsARight said:
They beeped out a word...so?
Hey, I think it's a big deal... I was pissed when I was watching ONS 2005 when they bleeped out Paul Heyman when he said, "EC Fuckin' W".

C'mon, it's PPV, just let that shit go... we pay for it, we want all of it...

It looks bad for the sponsors if the wrestlers are the ones cursing.

It's not a problem. I personally don't think that they should edit that stuff, as Gaijin said it's ECW. I was just surprised to here a beep on a live show. Good show though.

I'll allow that. Like someone said, they now have the WWE's big sponsors and while heavy cursing should be allowed from the audience I can see why they wouldn't want to air wrestlers' hard profanity. The point is that they still SHOULD use the F word if they feel like it, just that it may be bleeped out.

RikRaines said:
I watched via webcast and there was no editing during the live version.

I think the webcast doesn't have the 10-20 second delay or whatever it is, but I could be wrong.

How was the quality, by the way? I've never ordered via webcast before but I might start. Also, how is the size? Is it full screen or the crap size of most of the WWE video's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back