• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Only For the Shameless

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
So my black cousin (Yeah I have a black cousin which is why I'm so liberal with my usage of black slang and *****) had the awful idea that he could get a bunch of free shit by going to different restaurants websites and complaining. He did this with about 10 different places starting Friday before last. The places included: McDonalds, Taco Bell, In N Out, Chipotle, Del Taco, Dominos, Jack in the Box and Carl's Jr. among some others.

I told him it was not only shameless but also fucked up as it could effect someone's job. While I stand by those feelings, he was right. Every single place he complained to has sent him gift cards/certificates for multiple meals. He has about $200 worth of free food now.

Hey hey, don't judge ME for it. I didn't do shit.

His reasoning was that he only complained to places that really did have awful food and service when he goes to them.

I love it when someone complains about their food then gets all upset when you don't just give it to them for free because they didn't have the money to pay for it to begin with. Classy people.

Yeah it was just a dick move on his behalf, he makes decent money and pays no bills so it was more just wondering if it would work. He's regifting the gift cards for Christmas, smart move.

Wow dude, blatantly racist saying that he's the worst type of people because he's black. Expected better from you.

I have no witty response that will both convince people I'm not racist while keeping the guise of racism intact. Touche.

My mate does that all the time to Pizza Hut and TGI Fridays. He makes up fake waiter names though, and I think even non existent branches sometimes. Although to be fair, you don't really need to make it up for TGI Friday's, it's terrible.

On a different note, you're all quite naive for thinking McDonald's actually follow up their complaints as far as individual employees or even stores.

I worked at a chinese takeaway for a while and usually everyday two people would switch working the counter. At bout 2 one day, some guy came in complaining about him not getting the food he ordered. He gave us the date and time only for us to tell him that it was closed that day as the owners mother had died. I left the place about an hour later and came back to work at 9(It was friday and this place is located to alot of pubs so it was quite busy.) and he came back claiming the guy i was with earlier had given him the wrong food. I pointed out he didn't order anything and he came here earlier with the same story just on a differant date.)and he ran. Two weeks later he came back same story but used the name of the guy he was complaining to because he was so damn racist.

My mate does that all the time to Pizza Hut and TGI Fridays. He makes up fake waiter names though, and I think even non existent branches sometimes. Although to be fair, you don't really need to make it up for TGI Friday's, it's terrible.

On a different note, you're all quite naive for thinking McDonald's actually follow up their complaints as far as individual employees or even stores.

Have you ever had the Brownie Obsession? It's the only thing that has ever caused me to cum in my pants without having a boner.

Yeah he never gave any specific names or anything as to avoid someone losing their job. A few places actually called him on the phone to ask questions before mailing him stuff but McDonalds just sent him a generic apology letter and gift cards.

Corporate doesn't have time to examine each case. Just give the fuckers and bone and they'll shut up. They don't really care that there are people out to work the system. It's amazing how blatant some people can be about trying to put one over your company to your face. Reminds me a lot of working in a bookstore, too.

Anyway, shame on your cousin, but lulz at the same time.

I have actually come around to approve of you cousin's scam. As long as the little guys aren't getting hurt, then fuck McDonalds and Pizza Hut. They can spare to lose a couple hundred dollars, it's not like the CEO is going to have to sell his 8th house in Aspen.

Yeah I find it more hood rat than appalling or anything. He hasn't mentioned anyone by names and only emailed the places that generally do have terrible service and food. Honestly I wouldn't say no if he offers to pick up lunch from Chipotle with said gift card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back