Old School WWE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HulksBiggestFan

I guess the rumors are true. I saw the other night on TV a commercial for WWE MSG Classics! As a fan of old school wrestling, I can’t wait to see guys like Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Macho Man and even Playboy" Buddy Rose again. It’s on tomorrow night at 8 on MSG. I can’t wait!

Me neither.All the classics from MSG on a two hour event tommorow night.Its going to be cool.Especially since they might show old wrestlemania footage that took place in MSG.

okay...someone explain this MSG classics stuff. I hear alot about it but...im not understanding exactly what it is. Im a huge fan of the classics...and id like to know how to get it "if i could"...i live in san antonio...so i might not even be able to get it.....but if you could fill me in...that'd be grrrrrreat...

JaYmAgNuM said:
okay...someone explain this MSG classics stuff. I hear alot about it but...im not understanding exactly what it is. Im a huge fan of the classics...and id like to know how to get it "if i could"...i live in san antonio...so i might not even be able to get it.....but if you could fill me in...that'd be grrrrrreat...

It's basically a show with the greatest shows that ever happened in the Madison Sqaure Garden. Its only for peepes in New York I think

that sucks soooo much. The UK hardly ever get any wwe specials or anything. we sometimes get the doucmentaries of wrestlers (eg bret hart, dusty rhodes) but they are shortened down to an hour.

Its unfortunate that the rest of the country cant see that programming about the matches at MSG. I would love to see some old school bouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back