Oklahoma vs. Texas

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Supposed to be a big game right? I live in Missouri, whose name school is a member of the Big 12, so you would think I would get Oklahoma vs. Texas on TV right? Well, you and I would both be wrong.

Apparently, Wisconsin vs. Michigan State is a great game. I say this because it's on espn AND abc at the same time. Really? I need to have this game on twice, and not see Oklahoma vs. Texas, the famed Red River Shootout? Even if I live in Big 12 country?

At first I thought, "No big deal, I have ESPN 3, I'll watch the game on there". No, apparently I won't because the game has been blacked out in my area. So, because I DO live in Big 12 country, I can't get the game on ESPN 3, but despite the fact I live in Big 12 country, I don't get the game at all.

So I'm currently watching it on a subpar stream (well, it's a pretty good stream actually, but subpar compared to ESPN HD), from my laptop to my 60 inch TV. Oh, and Notre Dame isn't on TV where I live, they are instead showing Oregon vs. Stanford, which I can certainly understand, but sucks because those two school are over a thousand miles away, and Notre Dame is one of my two favorite teams.

I'm not happy.

EDIT: Oh, and my stream just went out. REALLY not happy.

I get the OU/ Texas game on ESPN America, and im like 10,000 miles away from it sly. Sucks to be u.

Supposed to be a big game right? I live in Missouri, whose name school is a member of the Big 12, so you would think I would get Oklahoma vs. Texas on TV right? Well, you and I would both be wrong.

Apparently, Wisconsin vs. Michigan State is a great game. I say this because it's on espn AND abc at the same time. Really? I need to have this game on twice, and not see Oklahoma vs. Texas, the famed Red River Shootout? Even if I live in Big 12 country?

...and yet I was hoping that I get to watch the Wisconsin/Michigan St. game, yet instead I'm stuck watching Oklahoma/Texas... oh and I live in Big 10 country

I got ND/BC on ABC for and Stanford/Oregon was on ESPN Alternate 2 for some reason.

So yeah, Notre Dame gets a win, kills BC who they always have trouble with, and it wasn't on. Fucking ABC pricks.

I'm guessing you don't have DirecTV? I got both UW/MSU & OU/Texas at 3:30, and both Oregon/Stanford & ND/BC at 8.

I'm guessing you don't have DirecTV? I got both UW/MSU & OU/Texas at 3:30, and both Oregon/Stanford & ND/BC at 8.

I have cable, and usually, they put games on that I want to see. But the ABC channel showed the same as the ESPN, and that just pissed me off, especially when I was blacked out. Three options to watch a game in my conference, and all of them were blocked.

Yeah, it was like that for me, but I found out it was on an alternate channel.

Quite dumb you didn't get it, b/c they were saying like 65% of the US was getting that game, 25 were getting MSU/UW, and the rest got like VaTech/NCST. I guess being in Mizzou isn't in that 65%.

Yeah, it was like that for me, but I found out it was on an alternate channel.

Quite dumb you didn't get it, b/c they were saying like 65% of the US was getting that game, 25 were getting MSU/UW, and the rest got like VaTech/NCST. I guess being in Mizzou isn't in that 65%.

I like where I live, but I'm close to Big 10, Big 12 and SEC country. So there's no telling what games I'll get. My CBS usually has SEC, but that's about the only thing I can count on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back