• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK do anything think that TNA has improved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metfan374

Dark Match Winner
A lot of times I go on this board and I see a bunch of people whine and complain about the current product that TNA is putting out. I have personal enjoyed almost every show that TNA has put out for about a month or 2.

I mean do any of you enjoy some of the recent things that TNA has put on TV. They have been building towards matches very well(especiall their two main events at Lockdown). The only thing I have not enjoyed has been the Super Eric skits but even last thursday they made it ok by having Kaz start to get angry at Eric for being an idiot. Last thursday they also made me very interested to watch next week to see what happens between Booker T and Sting.

If I just had one piece of advice for TNA it would be that if they have to choose a masscot(Gimmicky character for the company) I would choose Curry Man over Super Eric or Shark Boy. Super Eric was a gimmick that was done in WWE as the Hurricane. Shark Boy is a spoof of someone who has never worked for the company. The reason i was ok with the Black Machismo gimmick was that Randy had worked for the company before and Jay can do it really well(so can Shark Boy but thats not the point).

"OK do anything think that TNA has improved...."

heh, wow...

Anyway, I personally greatly enjoyed last weeks impact, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night to see Joe vs. Angle.

My only complaint seems to be everyone elses, and that's Super Eric. I just really don't enjoy it. I'd rather he was just Eric Young. Atleast the Don't Fire Eric stuff was entertaining.

"OK do anything think that TNA has improved...."

heh, wow...

Anyway, I personally greatly enjoyed last weeks impact, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow night to see Joe vs. Angle.

My only complaint seems to be everyone elses, and that's Super Eric. I just really don't enjoy it. I'd rather he was just Eric Young. Atleast the Don't Fire Eric stuff was entertaining.

You see I agree with this. Tomorow I just hope that TNA doesnt get another 1.1 or 1.0. I serioulsy think that TNA has made a consious effort to put a better product on TV.

I think Impact has gotten better in the last few months, just seems to have gotton for the most part more serious as of late.

The things that most people used to moan about TNA were things like:
1) Joe should be champ
2) Aj should stop the comedy act and be serious
3) Petey Williams should get a push
4) X Division should be more of a focus
and the usual others.

The thing about this list is that they are now all true:
1)Joe is now the champ and should be in run for a good length title run.

2)I cant remember the last time that AJ was in any real comedy skits, yeah they might do things like him not getting on with 3d but thats it.

3+4)Petey is now X Division champ after ruthlessly attacking JL with the case (hit with, tornado ddt onto, stamped his head while in the case) and THEN starting the match and hitting Lethal with a Canadian Destroyer and he managed to cut a good promo in between.

Im really looking forward to what they are going to do with Petey as it looks like they will be giving him a good push (im assuming Lethal will not win the title back due to a feud with Dutt), also we all know that the World X Cup is coming back soon so the X Division should be getting a bigger role to play than it has beenfor a while.

Even the unpopular aspects of Impact arent that bad to me like Super Eric which is enjoyable. The main reason i think i like it is that i see TNA eventually intergrating both personalities together so we will get SE's confidence being added to EY and so we will get a normal Eric Young who isnt falling over all the time due to fear and can just get on and wrestle.

Curry man is great, his music is just too catchy and im sure Daniels is having fun playing the role on western shores.

SCSB is ok in small doses, i just hope that they dont overuse him which from the last few impacts doesnt seem to be a problem.

Overall i really look forward to Impact whereas with WWE i just cant bring myself to watch sometimes due to it either being boring, predictable or crap. WWE does have its good points at times and TNA will never compare in production terms but i dont watch Wrestling to see how impressive their fireworks are or how flashy the titontron is, i watch for the action and the stories that make you want to watch the matches which for me is where TNA win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back