• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ohio man arrested for... going into public bathrooms and drinking piss

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 20 (UPI) -- An Ohio man's drinking problem has landed him in jail, but not for alcohol abuse, officials said.

Alan David Patton, 59, allegedly has a fetish for drinking urine and he has been ordered to spend 30 days in jail and five years under house arrest for a recent bathroom-related crime, The Columbus Dispatch reported.

"I'm not certain jail time is going to do the trick for him," said Columbus Assistant City Prosecutor Joseph E. Schmansky. "It seems like what Mr. Patton really wants to do is just do the jail time and then get out and do it again."

Last month, Patton was acquitted of collecting urine from a public bathroom, but Delaware Municipal Court Judge David P. Sunderman found him guilty of criminal mischief.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/03...ublic-johns/UPI-18561300640964/#ixzz1HLo5UlUT

Heard this on the radio, wat

Not sure I understand the law. That said, it's not as though there isn't plenty of piss in the slammer.

Not sure I understand the law. That said, it's not as though there isn't plenty of piss in the slammer.

The DJ (Is that what they call them still?) tried to justify it to a caller by theorizing that once the urine is in the toilet, it becomes state property

shrug.gif

herpderp-better-drink-piss.jpg

its only a matter of time before the man with the shit eating fetish comes clean now..

There's gallons of wut all over my house.

However, I can't figure out what's crime-worthy out of what he's doing, unless he's going around asking people to let him drink their piss.

Last month, Patton was acquitted of collecting urine from a public bathroom, but Delaware Municipal Court Judge David P. Sunderman found him guilty of criminal mischief.

Patton's criminal history dates to 1978 and includes charges of voyeurism, public indecency, criminal mischief and rape.

The judge also banned Patton from using public restrooms.

shrugscreamer.gif

Ok, I post the picture of Bear Grylls, and I get nothing. Not even a giggle. I thought that was perfect stuff. What the hell is this.....you people wouldn't know a funny picture if it punched you in the face and drank your piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back