OH NO... ANYTHING BUT THAT...

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
My job has officially blocked the main page of Wrestlezone.com. It's only matter of time before they block the forum section, as well...

This could be curtains for yours truly on this website. Man, I'm pissed... just when I thought I wasn't contributing enough to this site, now I'm forced to contribute less.

FUCK CORPORATE AMERICA!!

I hope I'm missed when I go... :disappointed:

Yeah, but everytime you visit a page they somehow are able to log it. There are much smarter computer geeks then me in my company.

Seriously, I'm so bummed right now...

I couldnt imagine.

Visiting WrestleZone, listening to Zeppelin, talking to Miko on MSN at work man. You are horrible... TM.

The way you can stop them from doing that is making sure that you delete everything, history, cookies everything and they wont be able to log whatever you have on your machine

Why don't you just use a proxy? Or are those banned as well? The school I sub at bans all the proxies but don't really care about anything wrestling related.

Why don't you just use a proxy? Or are those banned as well? The school I sub at bans all the proxies but don't really care about anything wrestling related.

You're a sub?

Move here! Holy shit, that would be awesome.

Yeah, I was going to suggest proxies, but...
That really sucks. I hope it goes OK and doesn't get blocked.
My old school in Italy blocked proxies and WWE.com, but not WZ or the forums. Weird.

If he doesn't reply, I'm assuming the answer is no.

Or he's just messing with us for fun.

Wait, D-Man, are you going to able to come on here, man?

If they block the site while I'm at work, then no... at least not during the day. But I really don't have the time or conveneince factor to come on here at night.

And Doc, I wish I was fucking with you guys. Nah... today is a sad day. I'm tellin you, it's only a matter of time before I'll be banned from this site, and not by the moderators.

Even if they block the site at my job, I'll still pop in every once in a while at night when I get the chance.

So, I'll just take a minute right now and thank everyone for reading my stuff since January. I may not get the chance to thank all of you later on. I hope that my posts made all of you think differently and possibly change your views for the better.

It's nice to have people that appreciate the "art" of professional wrestling as much as me. And it's nice to be able to talk to people about it that are as interested, interesting, and receptive as all of you.

EDIT: And please remember that no matter what lemons the WWE throws at us, let's make lemonade out of them. Try not to be so negative... we'll never miss professional wrestling until it's gone. And without all of you standing behind it, it's sure to disappear.

This can't happen. D-Man, you are one of my favorites. What the fuck? Who am I going to have to kill to have you back on this site, man?

Indeed it is a sad day... I really enjoyed reading your posts D-Man, here's hoping they don't block it, so you can still be a active member here. If they do block it, then that sucks, but at least we will see you every once in a while.

You could...wait for it...just go on when you get home...

I already mentioned that. But the majority of the good shit happens on here during the day during work hours in America, and you know more than ayone here that my schedule after work doesn't give me enough time to sit and post on here. It just plain sucks. Let's hope they don't realize I've bookmarked the forums...

Delete the bookmark and memorize forums.wrestlezone.com. I believe if you type that it takes you straight to the forums.

Also, if they do block the forums part, how about you get an Iphone or Blackberry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back