• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh Murphy! Where are you?

ChristopherKeepsItReal

The Third Clumsy Mexican Bro
Okay, so he lost that Loser Leaves Immortal match against Rob Terry but that was useless as Terry just ran home to the British Invasion, and then ran to Pauly D.. I mean Robbie E! But we haven't seen anything from Murphy, I mean we haven't seen anything outstanding from Murphy. He hasn't been given enough time, and only recently signed some sort of a deal. Now I'm thinking perhaps it's dismissal time but only thinking, what do you peeps think?

Holy Fuck! I completely forgot about generic security guard number 2! I hope they just keep him under the rug for a few more months and then debut him with a different name and gimmick (maybe with a mask to hide the shame that is Murphy). I hope they don't release him because from what I've heard he is actually a pretty promising young talent when he isn't sandbagged by one of the shittest jobber gimmicks ever.

Don't worry, he's getting some time off and polishing his in-ring game. I heard, the vets like Hogan/Flair and other officials felt he was too stiff in the ring. Gunner was more ready.

I've heard he will return with his "Judas" gimmick from the Indies which basically is a fusion between Kevin Thorn and James Mitchell.

Murphy and Jeesie Godderz are still the yet to debut talents within the company. Murphy was a blink and you miss it wrestler, so he still can be considered new and fresh.

I forgot he had even been there to be honest. Murphy sucked, and I couldnt care less whether he comes back or not.

If TNA do decide to bring him back it needs to be under a new gimmick as Gunner has moved on now and doesnt need to be aligned with Murphy again. That Judas gimmick he used on the indies sounds quite interesting, and who knows...maybe it could lead to James Mitchell coming back as a manager....now that I WOULD like to see!

I agree with my fellow Manc who posted above. I saw enough of him to know that what I saw, I didn't really like.

I couldn't really give a shit if he comes back or not, but if he does, maybe the Judas thing could be interesting. I mean, it can't be any worse than a) having to be a generic jobber security guard, or b) having to stand next to Gunner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back