• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh Lordy!!! Southpaw Regional Wrestling is coming back.

Navi

With the safety off!!
F4WOnline is reporting that the WWE are filming more segments of Southpaw Regional Wrestling. Best news I've heard out of the WWE this week.

The first round was received so well that fans were asking for more. The WWE has heard this time what fans wants, and is going to deliver. It's not clear yet who will be in the latest version or if any of the former character's will reprise their roles.

If we are lucky though we might get to finally see Big Bartholemew take on the dreaded Sea Creature. I can't wait.

F4WOnline is reporting that the WWE are filming more segments of Southpaw Regional Wrestling. Best news I've heard out of the WWE this week.

The first round was received so well that fans were asking for more. The WWE has heard this time what fans wants, and is going to deliver. It's not clear yet who will be in the latest version or if any of the former character's will reprise their roles.

If we are lucky though we might get to finally see Big Bartholemew take on the dreaded Sea Creature. I can't wait.

You mean the Devilfish?

Oh lord!

I cannot wait dear sir, I simply cannot wait!

God, Lance Catamaran was a hoot.

I'm excited to hear this, even though it really is just an elaborate KFC Commercial. It was engaging, and even a tad nostalgic. Superstars like Ken Anderson and Rusev showed us characters we wouldn't dream seeing them portray, and it was pretty damn funny. A creative bit of fun. Look forward to what comes next for the man they call Tex Ferguson.

This thread is quite a botch, with Navi being called a sir and the Machine Gun being called Ken Anderson.
In all seriousness I'm looking forward to it. Loved the first string of episodes, particularly the work of Fandango, Jericho, Gallows and Anderson. Jericho being named Clint Bobski was a nice reference to his first book.

The Bullet Club were more entertaining to watch in those segments then they ever have been on television. Gotta love the humor, and the parodies of regional wrestling. The finale left me begging for more. Definitely going to watch the sequel.

This thread is quite a botch, with Navi being called a sir and the Machine Gun being called Ken Anderson.
In all seriousness I'm looking forward to it. Loved the first string of episodes, particularly the work of Fandango, Jericho, Gallows and Anderson. Jericho being named Clint Bobski was a nice reference to his first book.

LOL I"m used to being called a sir or dude. Doesn't bother me, not too many women around anyway. Me, Becca (KB's wife) and the never forgotten Mustang Sally are really the only three that I can think of on the forum.

Agree with your next statement though. I thought all of them did a great job with the characters they were given. Rusev made me laugh out loud many times and so did Fandango and Cena. I'm on pins and needles waiting to see the next batch.

Hey here's an idea, just replace RAW for the next few months with Southpaw Regional Wrestling. The ratings would be fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back