I'll go...

Kane
Booker
Test
Punk
Edge
Orton

I think Orton wins it.

Replace Test with Sabu, would be an awesome thing to watch him in Full Flight doing his own thing, but probably wont happen

Test or Holly (ecw)
Punk (ecw)
Kennedy (sdown)
Finlay (sdown)
Kenny (raw)
Flair (raw)

Orton Vs Edge Vs Cena Vs HBK
Lashley Vs Test or RVD
Batista Vs Undertaker
Mickie Vs Victoria Vs Melina
The Hardyz Vs MNM Vs Londrick (TLC 3)
Tag Turmoil: Haas & Benjamin, Cryme Time, The Highlanders, Cade & Murdoch
Benoit Vs Chavo
Hulk Hogan Vs The Great Kahli...or Shane McMahon

My WrestleMain PPV for 07 :)

i mean if wwe want to have a good money in the bank laddre match they would clearly put these people in:
* Jeff Hardy
* Sabu
* Johnny Nitro
* RVD
* Kane
* Benoit
Or instead of Benoit maybe shelton cause he does some pritty awesome thing with ladders

I'd love to see these guys in it:

Sabu (won't happen)
RVD (probably not either)
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer (again, won't happen)
CM Punk

sabu- even though hes under heat. just let him be in it, and lose, but it would still be fun to watch him in a match with ladders

test- i would like to see a power guy like this in a match like this

benoit- i think he will win

kennedy- he has talent and seems to be getting a push with the whole batista/taker/kennedy storyline

kenny- guy who's supposed to be getting a push and this would help putting him in here

carlito- last year it was his idea, and he couldnt even make the match. now, he will, but will fall short

i see a lot of you put 2 ECW guys in there, thats providing that ECW lasts that long. i read mcmahon is angry and to quote that person who said this, i believe ECW is on its last legs.

Jeff Hardy
Johnny Nitro
Shelton Benjamin
Mr. Kennedy
Matt Hardy
CM Punk

and I see Jeff Hardy going over with the win

Im going with

Jeff Hardy
Kenny
Finlay
CM Punk
Sabu
Carlito

No way are edge and orton going to be in it

I think 2 from each show

Jeff Hardy/Benjamin (Raw)
Matt Hardy/ London or Kendrick (SD!)
RVD/CM Punk (ECW)

But I would happily sarcrifice MITB to see London/Kendrick V MNM V Hardyz in TLC 5!!

Sabu, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Benoit, Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy get the win and gets the belt at Summerslam.

punk and rvd (even if ecw tanks they will end up some where on smackdown or raw, but also rvd could be on the way out) jeff hardy, hbk, the guy is awesome in ladder matches, kennedy and benoit

jeff hardy, kenny (raw)
matt hardy, gregory helms (sd)
cm punk, rvd (I wish) or kevin thorn (ecw)

helms, or jeff hardy getting the win.

Jeff Hardy (Raw) Win and goes to smackdown and wins gold with his brother and wins the world Heavy Weight Championship.
Super Crazy (Raw)
Chavo (Smackdown)
Mr Kennedy(Smackdown)
CM Punk (ECW)
Sandman (ECW)

I think that this match could really showcase some of the midcard talent that is being put down the drain as of late. Benjamin, RVD, Punk, Dykstra, Nitro, MVP, Kennedy, Mercury, the Hardys. All these people would benefit from this match. I have said before that I like the idea of a triple threat tag team match for this. Either for the tag titles or for both the winners to receive title oppurtunities on their respective shows. MNM vs the Hardys vs London and Kendrick would be a dream match. It wouldn't be like TLC 2 at WM 17, but I believe that these guys could steal the show if given the opportunity like this. They are the guys that are underpushed and need a match like this to prove themselves to the WWE that this is the talent that they should be pushing. But in reality if they even do have this match, I think it will be:

Benjamin vs Nitro vs Matt Hardy vs MVP vs Punk vs RVD

I think they should stray away from the singles version of MITB. I think this year it should be 4 tag teams fighting for a chance at their brands tag titles. With the Hardys and MNM currently in a feud, it would be unwise for creative to not book the Hardys and MNM in a match that doesnt showcase what they can do. I wold choose 4 teams
1. Hardys
2. MNM
3. WGTT
4. Deuce/Domino

You simply have to have RVD in it, his athletism carrys the match well. Bobby lashley was awful in last years, it should be the fast agile ones. Like nitro, Hardy etc.

you have to have all three brands represented. so two from each.

RVD
Sabu
jeff hardy
carlito
benoit
matt hardy

But Vince is not going to put Rob in another one of those when he is trying to highlight the talent that is up and coming. If Rob truly is on his way out, do not expect to see him in MITB at all. I would be suprised if he made his way onto the card, the way Vince has been having Rob, job to everyone.

"Money In The Bank Ladder Match"
WRESTLEMANIA 23

RAW
1. Jeff Hardy
2. Johnny Nitro
SMACKDOWN
3.Ken Kennedy
4.Matt Hardy
ECW
5.C.M. Punk
6.Elijah Burke

Looks credible to me...whatchya thinkin?

Yeh i suppose he might get snubbed, but he deserves to be there. I hope vince puts him at least on the card, if not the MITB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back