OFFICIAL STAN HANSEN IS BETTER THAN YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER HEADQUARTERS!

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Nothing fancy here. No pictures or videos. If you want to look them up on YouTube, then by all means. You're in for a treat if you choose to watch them.

Fact is Hansen's beaten a who's who in pro wrestling. Hogan, Andre, Terry Funk, Antonio Inoki, all your favorite Japanese wrestlers, Lex Luger when he didn't suck, Jerry Lawler IN MEMPHIS! And the list goes on and on.

His wrestling style is stiff because he couldn't see. He nearly knocked Vader's eye out of his socket. As in Big Van Vader.... a wrestler who many here think is invincible. He's not. Hansen beat him like he owed him money.

I'm not going to bury anyone's favorite wrestler or anything, but know that if you're going to vote on toughness, in-ring style, and overall big-match performance. Vote Stan Hansen.

I think I'm still gonna vote Bockwinkel and Flair. Hansen's style was great and all but he wouldnt have been able to transcend generations Like Flair and Bockwinkel did.

As a lover of old school wrasslin' in all of it's lovely forms, I fully support this thread. Hansen is a fucking wildebeast.

I think I'm still gonna vote Bockwinkel and Flair. Hansen's style was great and all but he wouldnt have been able to transcend generations Like Flair and Bockwinkel did.

If you mean last as long as those guys, then you're probably right. Hansen's style was strong and stiff and he received that treatment in return. Hansen lasted almost 25 years though. Not too bad.

Also, Hansen's beaten them both. Not cleanly, but they both were a mess afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back