[Official] Singles Tournament 2 Signup Thread

I demand Jake or this tournament is a bust.

I did it with OCW, I'll do it here.

45. Jake

If we don't have enough, I'll just pick people to get us to 64. I don't really see the need to have them sign up. Obama got the peace prize and didn't ask to be nominated so this is fine too.

On that note, we need one more and we can go with this.

Oh wait. D-Man wanted in, so he's 48. We have our field!

Ok, so you might be wondering how we can do this with 48. Here's what I'm thinking: since 64 simply isn't going to happen, I'm going to set this up as two separate sets of brackets, one with 16 and one with 32. The survivors of each will meet in the final of this. Everything will be completely random draw so tehre will be no seedings or favoritism.

Damn! I thought we were getting closer to starting there...

Oh well!

:lmao:

Well just because I can,

50. Becca.

We need 14 more. I'd have no problem with having 2-3 randomly drawn byes if we have to, although I'd prefer to avoid taht.

Since we only need 14 more and I want this to start, I'm going to say fuck it and pick people to put in here. They can deal with it.

51. Jonny.

50 could work too. In fact any number could.

Like have 5 seperate brackets, each with 10 names in them. Once all but one are eliminated from the competition have a fatal 5-way match.

Just start making people up, see how far they get, unless Jonny is made up then keep it up

Is Polley in?

What about people like Couch Potato, Jack Hammer, CCS, Rusty and Prax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back