[OFFICIAL] Simply Phenomenal HQ

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
AJ STYLES is THE MAN.

Not content with being the best athlete in North American pro wrestling, he has spent the last few years putting on great match after great matches. He shows incredible versatility and developed skills that few others have matched let alone surpassed.

He has had more classic matches in the past six months than others in this competition have had in their entire career.

I don't need to list his achievements - he has plenty of those for someone of his (relatively young) age. He is the current World champ, the face, the embodiment and the spirit of Total Nonstop Action and he is the future of the industry.

Forget whether you like his current gimmick - he is doing better than most would. Remember his classic series of matches with Kurt Angle three to six months ago. The Unbreakable triple threat? Ultimate X? He has made your favourite TNA matches worth watching for his pure and unadulterated ability to entertain.

Don't allow a repeat of last years travesty agaisnt HHH. AJ Styles is simply phenomenal and deserves your vote in this years tourney.

Ok, sorry but there is no way in hell that AJ Styles can win this tourney. Nothing against him. It's not about him not being good. It's another case of his opponents just being better.

So I guess Jack Thwagger doesnt deserve his own HQ. Or Punk? Or Hardy? AJ is better than those guys. A Sweet 16 place is within reach and I'm trying to bring a fresh face into the picture.

I dont want to see another HBK-'Taker-Hart combination in the final. AJ may not beat those guys but hey, he definitely deserves an HQ if Punk and Hardy can get one.

Numbers, I agree. Swagger, Hardy, and Punk really have no place in it, either. Especially Swagger. The guy STOLE a championship two weeks ago and now people think he's gonna win the tourney??

Disregarding our venerable admin, who can't see AJ through the blub of his SHWs, I really hope AJ goes deep in the tourney this year. There will always be TNA haters but he is good enough to get by everyone but legends and main eventers.

as much as i like aj he has no chance at winning this tourny, hes an absolutley amazing wrestler and his promos are improving (now they are better than watching paint dry) but he simply has not reached the status of otherwrestlers that will be in this. maybe if flairs charisma rubs off on him years down the line hed have a shot but hes still a long ways away from competing.

I disagree. Simply because in past years bland and uncharismatic people like Malenko and Benoit have gone as as far and further than I think AJ can go this year.

He is the most exciting performer currently going in either company so that should see him well.

I'd vote for A.J. Styles is he was the great athlete people claim him to be, alas that's ust not the case.

Styles is exciting and he always has good matches. What he doesn't go is have great matches, memorable matches and he doesn't elevate any performers around him.

He hasn't had a classic match in nearly 5 years.

Lies Jake. I saw him and Kurt Angle have a classic at Wembley. He had a tremendous series of matches with Angle, on payperview and Impact, most notably on Jan 4th, which was a great TV match. Every match had a different style and was never the same.

I wish I could say the same about Ultimate Warrior or some of the other guys in this.

I hope both AJ and Angle go out early so I don't have to see people say their matches with one another were classics.

You didn't like them? They were awesome matches. I certainly can see him beating Backlund and it's not the toughest draw.

Lies Jake. I saw him and Kurt Angle have a classic at Wembley. He had a tremendous series of matches with Angle, on payperview and Impact, most notably on Jan 4th, which was a great TV match. Every match had a different style and was never the same.

I wish I could say the same about Ultimate Warrior or some of the other guys in this.

I think you're confusing great, with good. They had a good match on the January 4th episode of iMPACT!, they've had good matches on PPV, but in no way were they great. Nobody in TNA has great matches these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back