*Official* Rey Mastrio's knee is going to explode probably thread

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
at Judgement day I mean. it got fuckered at *an event* teusday night apparently. its been operated on like 57 times or some shit like that. Its SO overwith on sunday

Taking Brock's idea, maybe build it up, it all leads up to Jericho facing Orton for the right to be the Legend Killer. Come to think of it, aside from the title match at Armageddon in 2007, has Jericho actually feuded with Orton?

they might as well. if it doesnt collapse on sunday, it is going to, soon enough. give the IC title to Jericho, and let him work with Morrison in an IC title program.

I expect a very short match on Sunday, like JBL at WM. They will prob tell him to rest up or do keyhole surgery as soon poss afterwards. Because it doesnt sound good for rey rey.

Chavo should run in and beat the fuck out of Rey's knee. That way the man can get some cred back...right now, he's a well dressed wrestler with nothing to do on TV. OOOH CHAVO!

Jim Ross is teasing the internet and we're making more of this than there is to be made.

I remember when Chavo was heel and he and Eddie feuded before Eddie became champ. I think it's time for the return of Chavo Guerrero, Sr. Kerwin White was good and I wished they continued with that.

I wonder why WWE continues to push Rey in big matches when, 9 times outta 10, he's going to get injured a few days before the event. How many times has it happened already? Maybe that's a sign that Rey should change the way he wrestles....maybe switch from the air to more of a ground based game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back