[OFFICIAL] Plant Life

Planty

Pride of Manchester
So yeah, instead of me posting a billion topics about my day, random stalkers and trips to Wales here in The Bar Room I've decided this thread will be like a blog for me along with a question and answer.

So yeah, any questions whilst I'm bored? (Y)

Ahaha, to be fair it was Falkon's Nest and The Thunder Blog that inspired me. :)

Yeah, its shite right now. But its 1am and I can't think of anything to rant about, so I'm just relying on answering questions for now.

Let me welcome you to thread life:

vader-fail.jpg

These threads are cropping up more and more (excuse the unforgiveable pun :) ). How long I wonder before a specifc section is dedicated to them?

Anyways to get back on topic- how are you doing Mr Planty? Listening/watching/doing anything interesting at the moment?

These threads are cropping up more and more (excuse the unforgiveable pun :) ). How long I wonder before a specifc section is dedicated to them?

Anyways to get back on topic- how are you doing Mr Planty? Listening/watching/doing anything interesting at the moment?

Thanks for the input. I'm currently listening to My Sharona by The Knack, because I'm putting together a fake titantron for WWE Referee Mike Chioda. Y2Jake came up with the idea in a thread recently so he'll get total full credit once its done. I'm insanely bored so yeah. :) . How about yourself?

Savagetaker said:
What does (Y) mean?

Its an msn emoticon for a thumbs up.

AshLeigh FalKon said:
How does it feel to recieve an epic fail poster on your first page?

Kidding, I like you Planty.

It would feel rather degrading if it wasn't from someone who just sigged me ;). Thanks, liking you too (Y) (there it is again, the Y thing).

Thanks for your question :) Currently listening to Soviet Kitch by Regina Spektor to continue a reccently growing interest in her. Possibly going on to watch the Simpsons in a little while :)

Well in fairness I wouldn't say I like emoticons- rather two or three particular ones. And.............(you waiting for it?).......... :)

Thanks for your question :) Currently listening to Soviet Kitch by Regina Spektor to continue a reccently growing interest in her. Possibly going on to watch the Simpsons in a little while :)

Samson is one of my favourite songs by her :)

Samson is one of my favourite songs by her :)

I only reccently started listening to her back catalogue today- quite a big fan of her most reccent album. A lot of her bigger songs- like Samson seem quite slower. I tend to take time to get into albums so I am not sure what I think yet- but it is a fairly good song. But yeah- give Far a chance- I liked it so much I dedicated one of my far between threads to it :)

So yeah back to you Mr Planty- what are your five top bands? I always find this is a pretty interesting question to ask people. You don't have to order them- just five top ones :)

I only reccently started listening to her back catalogue today- quite a big fan of her most reccent album. A lot of her bigger songs- like Samson seem quite slower. I tend to take time to get into albums so I am not sure what I think yet- but it is a fairly good song. But yeah- give Far a chance- I liked it so much I dedicated one of my far between threads to it :)

So yeah back to you Mr Planty- what are your five top bands? I always find this is a pretty interesting question to ask people. You don't have to order them- just five top ones :)

It would have to be:

The Verve-
Simply because I'm slightly biased cause I got drum lessons off the drummer.
Middle Class Rut- Look them up on youtube- both Busy Bein' Born and New Low are fantastic.
Incubus- Can't go wrong with any Incubus.
City and Colour- Not really a band, more a solo project, but the voice of Dallas Green is incredible.
The Cribs- Their sound has evolved each album and I'm loving each progression.

Honourable mentions: Chicane, Moby, Red Light Company, Friendly Fires, Dire Straits etc. =]

Reactions: SK
So today my bandmate told me about when he ran away from his girlfriend in the middle of town months ago when she suggested anal.

The question being: Why?!

He has a total fear against it, but why?

Mad times.

Wrote a poem called Diamonds.

She
She dreams of diamonds
But she swept so many islands
Spent some years just trying to find them
That they're

Red
Red as rubies
Cause it seems with those there diamonds
Certain crimson makes them priceless

But they will keep her begging