[OFFICIAL] Pissed Off Showdown Thread

That's the absolute worst reason for anyone to be religious. Seriously, changing your religion to bang a chick is a better reason than converting out of fear of going to hell. Anyone who tries to scare me into converting with this argument is met with a harsh laugh in the face, and left alone from there.

Not saying it's why I'm religious. And not trying to use the "hellfire and damnation" thing. I was merely trying to point out the irony of it all.

Not trying to use it to convert anybody, I don't tell people what to believe. If you don't take it that way and simply think about the statement it is true though.

If she left her life of sin, I don't have a shot, and I am going to be very disappointed. That and the whole being a couple thousand years old thing. That may put a damper on my plans.

Not trying to use it to convert anybody, I don't tell people what to believe. If you don't take it that way and simply think about the statement it is true though.

Yeah... I'll take my chances living my life by my own rules, not by the invisible man's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back