Official No Mercy Poster

DANG THAT DRAGON MUST OF PUT UP A HELL OF A FIGHT! I bet it was Skuppy and Elron who helped Booker T win.!!

Damnet Earthrealm lost the battle but hte war is yet to end! He will get his revenge...

THis coming from PWinsider.com

Earthrealm the Dragon will get his grudge match at No Mercy in a Last Man Standing Match. Earthrealm lost at a houseshow last week to Booker when Skuppy interfered and nailed Earthrealm over the head with a spiked club. Then Booker was arrogant enough to step on Earthrealms neck, eg: the picture from the poster.

Remoter said:
Damnet Earthrealm lost the battle but hte war is yet to end! He will get his revenge...

THis coming from PWinsider.com

Earthrealm the Dragon will get his grudge match at No Mercy in a Last Man Standing Match. Earthrealm last at a houseshow last week to Booker when Skuppy interfered and nailed Earthrealm over the head with a spiked club. Then Booker was arrogant enough to step on Earthrealms neck, eg: the picture from the poster.

Dang the WWE is really building this match up! And a last man standing match?? Wow this is gonna be crazy. I hope Earthrealm can come through for us.

OMFG! NO NO NO PLEASE LET IT BE NOT TRUE...

PWinsider.com:

Elron the Nightelf who has been in rehab after being shot by the Chinese Railroad Worker, is now in CRITICAL condition. Specualtions state that theres a 4.5 percent chance that Elron will survive.

that looks like a cool poster. it must mean that king booker will be the champion going into no mercy, because he's on the poster with the title.

OK U FUCKING IDIOTS!!! Booker will be champion yes, but he is not going to fight no fucking dragon or elf or knight of any kind. hes just going to fight some well-fare bitch from WWE like batista or someone.

YOu can beleive that but once you see Earthrealm appear on SD tonight you'll have to say sorry to me and Equalizer because were right and your rong.

The poster for the October 8th WWE Pay-Per-View No Mercy has been released. The poster features The Undertaker with gravestones in the background and the WWE No Mercy logo at the bottom with the date and ordering details at the bottom. The poster also features a small WWE SmackDown! logo on the top left corner.

Source:wrestlezone.com

You sure its not the graveyard one, bet it is this doesnt even have the smackethdown logo on it

this thread cracks me the fuck up
all ur heads are up ur asses and this match is bullshit
hes not going to fight some dragon it wont happen jesus just end this thread
its gonna be regular matches

ek2222 said:
The poster for the October 8th WWE Pay-Per-View No Mercy has been released. The poster features The Undertaker with gravestones in the background and the WWE No Mercy logo at the bottom with the date and ordering details at the bottom. The poster also features a small WWE SmackDown! logo on the top left corner.

Source:wrestlezone.com

You sure its not the graveyard one, bet it is this doesnt even have the smackethdown logo on it
I think its the Taker joint. if u think about it, he usually takes a break after a ppv, but since khali can't wrestle on anything thats like broadcast live or sumthing like that, he had to wrestle on smackdown before summerslam, just in case anyone missed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back