• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Jeoprady Thread

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Jeoprady​
America's Favorite Quiz Show​
Every week day there is a game show called Jeoprady which tests people's general knowledge and awards monetary values to the level of difficulty of questions. But you already know that. Jeoprady is my favorite game show based on the entire concept and originality of the show. I think it is more than appropriate to pay respects to what I believe to be the greatest game show of all time. This show almost never has repeat questions and it airs every week day. It is one of the most beloved educational games to have introduced itself into the classrooms as well. The general format of the show has remained the same over the years and this history has allowed it to truly become America's favorite game show. I truly believe it to be a very fun watch and also find it really fun to watch, and compete with others during the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back