[Official] Harthan is more badass than you via ponies, magic, and stuff.

A Harthan thread....niiice. Shame I rarely post here anyways or else I'd end up spending too much time here.

worst thread title

should have been called "Harthan is more over with the marks than you" or "The Harthan Foundation"

Ain't more badass at magic than me. Ponies I'm graciously willing to concede. As for stuff... that one might have to go to the judges.

FtjNx.jpg

For your enjoyment
A hot girl voicing ponies
She's better than us

[youtube]u6lI9Y1Fabs[/youtube]

Alright. I've made my decision. I will accept this thread.

Welcome to the Harthan thread. Here, we will discuss beautiful women, ponies, Magic, video games, books, Michael Cole, and anything else I feel like talking about.

Let us begin correctly, as is set out in the law of the land, written three times in stone, and set down in the lay lines of the Earth itself.

[YOUTUBE]yO7MWuJ7zLA[/YOUTUBE]

What happened to not posting in here? I am disappoint. I should spam this thread with photos of pregnant ponies.

I will use this thread to consistently bait you on the poor performance of your Cleveland teams. Specifically, the Indians. What's that - 8-5 lead with your closer who's absolutely dominated the opponent all year? Ok, how about a 5 run 2 out rally, capped off by a 2 run bomb into the bullpen. What's that - 0-9 on a road trip for the first time ever? Typical Cleveland. What's that -

Ok I'll stop. For now. Just one question - is there a particular NCAA team you follow that I can ridicule?

I'm a dick. I know.

I will use this thread to discuss ponies and sports and scientific things that my simple mind can comprehend with Harthan

First Mars, now Super-Volcanoes? I went to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, that's gotta count for something.

Have you been playing Duel of the Planeswalker 2013 yet?
Have you picked up anything from the Core set?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back