[Official]Funny and Cute Pictures of Dogs Club Thread

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
CUTE AND FUNNY DOGS CLUB

Because everyone loves dogs. Especially xfear, apparently. Post your pics here and celebrate how amazing cute dogs are! I'll be the bitch (vice-president), so we need a stud (leader). Regular members are part of the litter. This will certainly be the best thread in history. Join now.

Stud
???

Bitch
Jane

Litter
Matt Fox
Marquis
tdiglÉric Rohmer
Join Now!

cute-white-dog-500.jpg

If you want my sig just copy and paste this into yours... [center][img]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt327/Y2Jane/Awwwwwwe-1.jpg?t=1252867803[/img][/center]

Now I just need some members...

Things are just about picking up. 2 poster(s) have now chimed in with their interesting opinions on puppies and dogs alike! I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Puppy of the Day

I'm going to post a puppy every single day until I forget (tomorrow?) which will be judged on a scale of 1-10 in three categories. These are fuzziness, helplessness and overall cuteness. They will be chosen off Google Images.

Day 1

cute-puppy.jpg

Fuzziness-Soft fur give this puppy a fuzzy but not messy appearance. The ears are nice and the rest seems cuddly. This puppy receives a 7.5 out of 10.

Helplessness-This puppy doesn't give off a sense of wanting to play with you, and he looks like he's doesn't need you. For this reason he gets a 3 out of 10

Overall Cuteness-The big eyes, large ears and big paws all seem too big for this puppies body, which makes him all the more cute, and gives him a well deserved 8 out of 10

Total-18.5 out of 30

Would you like to join TM? You would be a strong candidate for Stud. We wouldn't have to have sex though.

A puppy doesn't stop being funny when it goes blind. If anything that makes me feel better about myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back